Author Topic: Early 2022 catalogue preview  (Read 10734 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Re: Early 2022 catalogue preview
« Reply #70 on: November 09, 2021, 07:49:53 »
When I saw the picture of the beautiful 5955 you posted, Rasputin, I thought for a moment you had found a picture online of a future release! But, alas, no  :(
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #71 on: November 09, 2021, 16:13:27 »
I certainly wouldn’t be complaining if Geobra re-re-released these Victorian pieces. Good combo of house parts, fences, vehicles and klickies.

The price was reasonable and best of all the colors …..were NORMAL !

It just shows that someone there in the upper office has style and class (or FAO requested this layout)

It’s possible to satisfy the nutty collectors demanding standards

Perhaps the Nuremberg Guards someday for a particular Greek nut

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #72 on: November 12, 2021, 08:28:42 »
Apparently, Victorian houses 5300 and 5305 will be reissued, alongside a whole range of interiors. Also a circus. Pics from the Playmobil Plus (formerly: DS) catalogue 2022 were posted at Amclicks: http://amclicks.org/foro/novedades-playmobil/nuevo-catalogo-playmobil-plus-2022/

Offline bml87

• Mayor of Deadwood
  • Playmo Addict
  • Collecting Western and animal themes.
« Reply #73 on: November 12, 2021, 09:04:00 »
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Best Playmobil day in history!!!!!!   :o :o :o

I don’t have words for this!!!! Woooow!

And now we know where that tall clown comes from, that tahra was able to buy. Beautiful circus acts!!!!!
Boris from Belgium - My collection - My dioramas:  Western Town II & North American forest

Offline Redmao

• Playmo Lover
  • Playmo adventurer
« Reply #74 on: November 12, 2021, 10:31:36 »
I'm so glad that they are reissuing the victorian rooms. Such fantastic pieces filled with great potential.

Offline Eplay

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2021, 06:15:18 »
This is great news!  :D :D :D
I hope that it will be possible to order spare parts from these sets.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2021, 14:25:55 »
Great news indeed, thanks for the link to the pictures

And hopefully along with the re-release of the 5300 we get a bunch of DS (now know as PLUS ) sets …Victorian car/truck again in black, street lamp again, photographer, outdoor patio, party, tricycle, street vendor , hobo & beat down cop, 5300 xtra floor, etc……

The circus is nice but I would have been even more excited if it were the classic version…..but those were more animal centric and a taboo these days

Great news thanks again  :love:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2021, 19:22:38 »
Thank you all for posting this information here and in the other related thread!

While I agree that some of these sets look very unlike the more traditional Playmobil sets we're used to, I am glad that there are new sets planned! It's much better than the alternative.

The Series 21 Fi?ures look great! The cloaked vampire, warrior with gold armour, fencer, gargoyle, angelic warrior, blue queen, ninja girl, and Indian woman look fantastic!

The Playmo-Friends, Special Plus, and DuoPack sets have some nice figures too. The harpist is great. The red super hero has some nice parts; those flames need to be used with a wizard! The Arab man and woman are really nice too. The Snake Enchantress might be the best new figure of all though! :D

And, the Classic Mini and 911 Carrera look fantastic! Now that we have Porsche and Mercedes sets, I'm still waiting for some classic BMWs to be released though! A 2002 or E30 would be so cool. :D
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2021, 02:16:03 »
A nice classic Isetta would be awesome

But a BMW 1972 2002 Tii

Or a 635CSI

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2021, 09:54:50 »
Ooh! Can we have a Robin Reliant too?
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)