Author Topic: 5203 and 5204 Fi?ures now at Toys R Us in the USA!  (Read 24361 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: 5203 and 5204 Fi?ures now at Toys R Us in the USA!
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2011, 00:33:47 »
Yep, and I'm hoping they get marked down further as the month goes on. From what the manager told us, they must sell everything before they close.  BTW, the displays were dealer-owned and couldn't be sold. :( Chris asked.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Online Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2011, 02:12:17 »
Well right now with the "buy one get one 50% off" equates to a total savings of 25%, which is not the best sale TRU has

Bonnie did they have any decent clearance prices ?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2011, 02:27:19 »
Bonnie did they have any decent clearance prices ?

All playmobil 20% off right now, which isn't so hot. They do have every circus set except the trailer, though, and other sets I haven't seen in stores in a while, like a couple of (not to great) pirate sets, ghost pirates, plus marine sets, lots of animal clinic, safari, zoo, school, egyptians, vacation, plus small police and rescue sets, no big trucks or anything, though. And they must have 50 of that set with the moose, kayak and 4x4.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline BlackPearl2006

• Playmo Addict
  • Greetings from USA :) Pirates, Ahoy!
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2011, 04:26:26 »
All playmobil 20% off right now, which isn't so hot. They do have every circus set except the trailer, though, and other sets I haven't seen in stores in a while, like a couple of (not to great) pirate sets, ghost pirates, plus marine sets, lots of animal clinic, safari, zoo, school, egyptians, vacation, plus small police and rescue sets, no big trucks or anything, though. And they must have 50 of that set with the moose, kayak and 4x4.

does this include the big ghost pirate ship?  (normally around $60)
Ahoy, Pirates, Hoist the Colours!

Offline Amd

• Amdnrao
  • Playmo Lover
  • back to middle earth
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2011, 08:35:20 »
i found those at my local TRUS but honestly i think is just ugly pieces, the good ones are the legs from the green knight the hood from the executioner, the arms from the mummy to my arab customs...

the girly ones are better, i can use a lot of those shoes to wear my arab knights, or i can use the fairy ones to my medieval town... or victorian... but overall not worth it to me :)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2011, 10:19:00 »
does this include the big ghost pirate ship?  (normally around $60)

Yes, last time I was there, they did have the 4806.

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2011, 02:06:44 »
They've made it to the local stores here, but I can't seem to feel any particular pieces to identify each set. I see that they all have different numbers on the back. I've seen a lot of posts about the numbers, but generally do they really mean anything at all?

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2011, 02:12:13 »
Quick question: Is there REALLY any significance of the numbers on the back of these packages?

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2011, 02:13:14 »
Nope, the numbers on the bag mean nothing.  8}

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2011, 02:58:57 »
Agreed. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason.