Author Topic: 5203 and 5204 Fi?ures now at Toys R Us in the USA!  (Read 24225 times)

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
Re: 5203 and 5204 Fi?ures now at Toys R Us in the USA!
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2011, 19:25:44 »
Well, checked two today and nothing. However...... they will be having the sale a few times more before Christmas. I did check up front also.. I was all set to grope them. I even printed out the list what to feel for. But, yeah, it is weird. 

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2011, 22:26:02 »
Well after my little rant this morning I finally got a call that my local toy shop had their pm delivered.  So I got my two boxes of these and an extra executioner that I felt the bag for while I was checking out.  It's about time!

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2011, 22:50:46 »
Has anyone else had issues with the Fairy? I have two of them and the wings aren't spread out like  in the illustration.  :-\

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2011, 23:01:51 »
Has anyone else had issues with the Fairy? I have two of them and the wings aren't spread out like  in the illustration.  :-\
Robbie, I got one fairy and the wings wern't spread out, either  :hmm:. They're pretty rubbery, so they might spread out if you bend them and hold them that way for a few minutes.
Ace :brownhair:

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2011, 23:07:09 »
Robbie, I got one fairy and the wings wern't spread out, either  :hmm:. They're pretty rubbery, so they might spread out if you bend them and hold them that way for a few minutes.

I thought about placing a heavy book on top of them to spread them out. I really am not fond of the huge hole in her back.  8}

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2011, 23:19:22 »
The hole in the back is perfect for sword stabbing...  :lol:  and I have found that if you bend them back and hold them a little farther than you want them they turn out fairly straight.
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2011, 23:25:11 »
NO baggies as our TRU so I went to our local brick and mortar and picked up 6 random klickies. Why did it take Geobra so long to make it easy to remove the head. My Lego boy is going to actually like this a lot.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2011, 00:16:13 »
Why did it take Geobra so long to make it easy to remove the head. My Lego boy is going to actually like this a lot.

I agree that the easy customization of the Fi?ures should have been done a long time ago  :yup:. Hopefully all the figures will be customizable in sets to come. As you said, it will help Playmobil counter the Lego figure's changeable parts  :D.   

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2011, 00:24:45 »
I'm going to have to wait at least a month... our TRU is moving to a new store. So right now they're having a HUGE moving sale (they have four aisles of playmobil at 20% off :love:) but they aren't bringing in any new items to this store, only clearance items that came from other stores... LOTS of egyptians and circus sets, plus ghost pirates, vacation theme, a few pirates.... Anyway, no new sets until the new store opens on September 30th. :(
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2011, 00:29:27 »
Wow, I'm jealous of you having access to all those markdowns, Bonnie!!  8-)