Author Topic: Do you think they will keep the F!gures line??  (Read 4006 times)

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
Do you think they will keep the F!gures line??
« on: August 19, 2011, 13:14:03 »
Judging by the new special plus, there could plausibly be wave 2 or hopefully 3 of the Surprise figures!!!

What figures do you like to see?? Do you want designs that are similar to the discontinued specials, or something new and more innovative?

It seems that the Witch from 5204 is the most popular one. I hope Geobra can keep this up and bring us more great klickies!!!

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
Re: Do you think they will keep the F!gures line??
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 14:37:45 »
I also hope that more Fi?ures are in the works. It would be nice to see some medieval civallians or some fantasy creatures like aliens  :love:. From all the excitement here, it seems like these Fi?ures must be pretty popular!
Ace  :brownhair:

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 15:33:10 »
I also hope that more Fi?ures are in the works. It would be nice to see some medieval civallians or some fantasy creatures like aliens  :love:. From all the excitement here, it seems like these Fi?ures must be pretty popular!
Ace  :brownhair:

Newly-released sets always generate a lot of excitement among fans. It takes a while for people to start complaining. Just look at the current knights sets to see what I mean (there's a recent review in the other subforum too).

I wouldn't mind another couple of waves of these f!gures. Forking out money without knowing what I'm buying is what I don't like. I think it's a very cynical marketing ploy on Geobra's part. As the Maltese proverb goes, nobody likes to buy fish in the sea.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 20:26:59 »
Newly-released sets always generate a lot of excitement among fans. It takes a while for people to start complaining. Just look at the current knights sets to see what I mean (there's a recent review in the other subforum too).

I must be the only one not complaining about the new knights  :P

As for what figs I would like to see... hmmm... let me think about it...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 20:35:31 by Wolf Knight »

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2011, 07:57:59 »
I definitly think they will keep the bags - certainly hope so. There's something about them that I like.
And I am not the only one, all the shops that I'd visited in the region and that have them displayed on a got spot (on the counter or near it) are nearly sold out. And it has only been available here for a few weeks!

What would I like to see ... mmm ...

I would defnitly like to see medieval folk. Farmers, sheppards, monks - things like that!
But goblins, dwarves would be cool too!

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2011, 08:02:41 »
I definitly think they will keep the bags - certainly hope so.

I'm not being a trouble maker, but are these new bags recyclable? :P

All of Playmobil's previous packaging is recyclable (apart from the sticker sheets I think :-\) I haven't seen any of these new bags but they look foily.

To get me interested, I would like to see some more modern Klickies, fro police, fire/rescue, construction ets :P

Damo :)

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 09:05:56 »
I definitly think they will keep the bags - certainly hope so. There's something about them that I like.
And I am not the only one, all the shops that I'd visited in the region and that have them displayed on a got spot (on the counter or near it) are nearly sold out. And it has only been available here for a few weeks!

What would I like to see ... mmm ...

I would defnitly like to see medieval folk. Farmers, sheppards, monks - things like that!
But goblins, dwarves would be cool too!

Bogro

I think bags sorted by theme would be cool....like we can get the middle ages guys...whilst Flatcat can get the modern folks.......

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2011, 09:09:52 »
I like both suggestions CountBogro and flatcat. Medieval folks would be most welcome!!!

Damo those bags are recyclable, yes. I had some figures bought form ebay...

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2011, 11:58:55 »
I would be really interested to know which of the current series have been the most popular. How do you know the witch has been the most favoured so far?

What would I like to see? hmm...

Definately more medieval figures, perhaps a few more Victorian, a beach goer perhaps? I will have to have a longer think :)
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2011, 12:36:21 »
I would be really interested to know which of the current series have been the most popular. How do you know the witch has been the most favoured so far?

What would I like to see? hmm...

Definately more medieval figures, perhaps a few more Victorian, a beach goer perhaps? I will have to have a longer think :)
There are some sellers on ebay selling the f!gures, at the same BIN price regardless of which figure it is. And the witch goes out of stock the quickest and they are as well sold at higher price for auctions.