Author Topic: Anyone knows...  (Read 3946 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Anyone knows...
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2010, 17:17:43 »
I associate it with a fair haired prince.  Wasn't there a game with a fair haired prince in, and could it be tied in with that?

nope, could not find anything in the gift series either...

Does anyone have this prince 30 00 6080 - Dragon Prince? in the original set and packaging...maybe he or she can check.... I have a hunch but its a long one...

Offline Sir Gareth

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2010, 18:41:34 »
nope, could not find anything in the gift series either...

Does anyone have this prince 30 00 6080 - Dragon Prince? in the original set and packaging...maybe he or she can check.... I have a hunch but its a long one...

I'm sure you are right the cloak belongs to this figure, his trousers are more blue than purple in the actual set.

If you look up the part number for the cloak 30 63 0350 on Playmo DB it is described as having a blue trim.
I'm only human, born to make mistakes.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2010, 19:23:04 »
I'm sure you are right the cloak belongs to this figure, his trousers are more blue than purple in the actual set.

If you look up the part number for the cloak 30 63 0350 on Playmo DB it is described as having a blue trim.

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

YES!!!! I think we've got it Sir Gareth!!! I just had the hunch, and although I had a look on that page at playmodb several times I've never noticed the description ''blue trim''!!! Thank you for pointing that out!!!!

And thank you all playmofriends for you help in this quest of dentifying this cloak!!!!  :wave: :wave: :wave: (get ready for another item  ;))

Offline Ali Baba

• prince of Oonowezu
  • Playmo Addict
  • Just say the magic word!
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2010, 20:32:22 »
Cooooool, I have been wanting this set for quite a while now. Haven't found one, yet. Only parts of it.
The hottest babe is:

3645 Family Yacht Woman

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2010, 20:37:03 »
Cooooool, I have been wanting this set for quite a while now. Haven't found one, yet. Only parts of it.

I got one a few months ago, incomplete and the prince had a gold cloak instead of its original... I had this cloak from a templar klicky I bought off ebay two years ago...now rests on his shoulders.... :D :D :D

Back to the set!! Its actually quite big!!! I wish I had one as a kid!!! It would certainly bring so many creative hours of play...

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2010, 23:29:41 »
I knew it looked familiar - I have this set   :doh:  I sent you the instructions Panos!
My only excuse is that it is in the depths of Junior's bedroom at the moment and I try not to venture too far in there in case I get lost amongst the chaos!  :0

Elaine  :)
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2010, 07:07:53 »
I knew it looked familiar - I have this set   :doh:  I sent you the instructions Panos!
My only excuse is that it is in the depths of Junior's bedroom at the moment and I try not to venture too far in there in case I get lost amongst the chaos!  :0

Elaine  :)

Yes you did Elaine  :wave:!!! I just had a look at them again last night after my last post here but there is no indication on them that the cloak has the blue trim!

Oh well, mystery solved!!!

oH, I'd be intrigued to get lost in that particular chaos Elaine!!! (assuming you mean that is a playmobil chaos with loads of boxes and drawers being mixed up, various different parts and accessories reside together in a single box etc etc....) ;D ;D