Author Topic: hat  (Read 8781 times)

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: hat
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 22:13:12 »
Hi again Mike1003,
 I can give you the part number for that clip that Playmobil DS gave me for the silver clip that came with the special police SWAT Play Pal figure. I have not been able to get any in this country yet, because they are on B.O. still.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2008, 22:16:35 »
u have the part number? let me know.. i tyry to call em up.. i know people in usa.. they can maybe order for me there.. but first i wanna try.. ds helped me a lot allready.. the let me ordr like 100 flashlights , 100 rifles etc.. in 1 go.. whats not usually is..

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2008, 22:35:28 »
The part number is 30271600 for the silver clip. Just make sure the discription matches what they told me when you order them, because I haven't gotten any of them yet to confirm what they told me! There is also a black version of that clip coming in the new Police dept. station, but I haven't seen any break downs for it yet.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2008, 10:18:16 »
so, just called t hem up.. no luck.. not in stock at all.. thats niot gud at all!

hmmmm anyone wanna sell 100 of those clips? :P

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2008, 13:36:05 »
hi mike!

it's a custom of the construction helmet:
http://www.playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30%2007%202990
and the pin of the flagpole:
http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-02-3190

you can see on the pictures that it is painted afterwards...  ;)

best,
socrates

Hello, Socrates ...

I wonder why anyone would put so much time and effort into converting "construction helmets" ... ???
Playmobil produced a great pickelhaube!

It is so easy for anyone to make a mould and then cast all of the pickelhauben that they could ever want.

Click HERE ... This page also has a link to the Mofreaky site (which contains complete and easy instructions).

The German infantry on the top shelf of the photo below are all wearing home-manufactured pickelhauben.

All the best,
Richard

Offline socrates

• Geobra Gourmet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2008, 14:12:22 »
yes, i do like them too. but iam still in a bit trouble.. iam looking for the part where i can attach the flashlight to the rifle.. dont found anything in the playmodb.org yet..

anyone any clue?

Hi Mike!

Are you looking for this part?  ???
http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30%2002%205190

This black one should be still available at DS. I don't know if in hundreds but its worth a try...  :yup:

best,
socrates
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
— Hans Christian Andersen

Offline socrates

• Geobra Gourmet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 14:18:13 »
I wonder why anyone would put so much time and effort into converting "construction helmets" ... ???
Playmobil produced a great pickelhaube!

It is so easy for anyone to make a mould and then cast all of the pickelhauben that they could ever want.

Hmm... I am not sure about that.  :hmm:
Producing a mould is time consuming.
...and you have to make a certain investment into silicone and resin.
...and you need a certain amount of space for production.
...and you will have to renew the mould after a certain number of copies...

On the other hand you can just order hundreds of helmets and flagpoles, cut the flagpoles, maybe drill the helmets, glue it together and spray it gray.

You should not forget that it is not for his own collection but for resale.  ;)

Aaaand I am not sure if playmo would tolerate the sale of moulded pickelhauben..  ???

In any case, it is definitely a custom and not a moulded pickelhaube on the pics...

best,
socrates
"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."
— Hans Christian Andersen

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2008, 15:00:52 »

You should not forget that it is not for his own collection but for resale.  ;)

Ooops ... Sorry, Socrates ... I did forget that they were for "resale" ...  :-[

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2008, 15:43:53 »
well. those yes.. but mine wont be for resale.. so i actually need to ask mcgayver if he is so nice and do me a few of those chines hats.. and what link is the pickelhaube from playmobil?