Author Topic: 5586 Guesthouse (add-on to Luxury Villa 5574)  (Read 7983 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: 5586 Guesthouse (add-on to Luxury Villa 5574)
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2014, 16:00:06 »
Thanks for the part numbers for the stoolas, Birdie. 

I'm sorry but I didn't make myself clear about some of the part numbers I wanted.  You used the counter piece/table top with some roof pieces so you could have a counter/table in the middle of the room.  I'd also like the numbers of the parts you used for that, please - the top and the roof parts its on.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2014, 16:06:48 »
Oh I get it  :-[

I used two of these to prop up the table top:

- short straight roof piece: 30 22 3523

And the part number for the orange table top itself, is:

- 30 22 5513

Mind you, it's a bit of a wobbly construction. I'm sure plenty of other stuff would work better to support the table top. I was just fooling around with the pieces that were available from the leftovers.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2014, 16:33:54 »
Many thanks, Birdie.  :wave:
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2014, 16:39:13 »
BTW, I wonder if the missing glass in the microwave is a fault and there should be one there as part of the front and it's missing in the set you bought.

Offline Georgeag1972

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2014, 16:43:51 »
Thanks a lot for the great review Birdie!! It is a wonderful set with very nice parts!

George. :)
  Your passion, is inspiration for us!!!!

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2014, 16:54:50 »
BTW, I wonder if the missing glass in the microwave is a fault and there should be one there as part of the front and it's missing in the set you bought.

Hmmm...

I don't think so, because the drawings in the leaflet also show a microwave door without any shine or blur that would suggest a glass screen. For comparison, the shower wall drawing looks like it's made of see-through plastic.
The picture on the Playmobil website isn't definitive either, but I think you can tell there's nothing there.

Let's hope I'm wrong  ::)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2014, 18:05:00 »
 :love: :love: :love: :love:

BUT.... do people really get showers fully dressed?  ;D
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2014, 19:05:39 »

BUT.... do people really get showers fully dressed?  ;D

Well not in front of the camera crew of course  ;)

Offline DrDalek6

• Playmo Master
    • BTCV Mini Carbon Army
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2014, 20:39:20 »
Thanks for the review it looks like it makes a fairly good sized guesthouse and as though it'll loook good in combination wiht therest oft he buildiing, there's certainly some nice modern furniture there like that coffee table and I like the way you laid it out. The figures look alright I think the short skirt has quite a ncie design at least they've given her two outfits to wear, th guy's also got a very interesting outfit I like the way Sonia was in the back of one of the photos of Patrick sort of leaning and looking like uh what are you doing is that a camera?  ;D, also like the ginger cat, those glasses and of course the plants.       

Offline blondeziggy2

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2014, 18:51:05 »
Thank you for your detailed review. I really like how you have Sonia and Patrick give the tour. Do most of your Klickys have names?

I like how you rearranged the kitchen counter to give the area more space. I do wish the couch flipped out to a bed. And I love Patrick's watch.