Author Topic: Molding prints in arms  (Read 1228 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Molding prints in arms
« on: December 11, 2012, 01:25:10 »
We recently opened some new figures and on one of them there were two round marks from the molding machine on each side of the arms. Each arm has 4 marks. Has anybody else noticed these?
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
Re: Molding prints in arms
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 02:50:46 »
Hmmm. No, but I have a series one f?gure, the girl with the pointed medieval hat with a right arm with a blue ring (matching her sleeve) instead of a right hand. Poor thing, she can't earn a living with only one hand.

If anyone collects mis-molds they can have her arms, but I would need to trade blue or white arms. 
Kaethe

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 03:32:22 »
Each arm has 4 marks

I indeed see 4 small marks on most arm-pieces; 2 near the shoulder (1 on the front and 1 on the back), and 2 near the wrist (again 1 on the front and 1 on the back), but they are not very noticable...

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 11:54:29 »
I indeed see 4 small marks on most arm-pieces; 2 near the shoulder (1 on the front and 1 on the back), and 2 near the wrist (again 1 on the front and 1 on the back), but they are not very noticable...
But it would be perfect if Geobra can avoid that. Some of the fold lines of plastic during the molding process are actually very noticeable.  :'(