Author Topic: who has the Fi?ures guitarist? (Another source for naked torsos?)  (Read 3817 times)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
Re: who has the Fi?ures guitarist? (Another source for naked torsos?)
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2011, 00:08:51 »
agreed Luis! thanks again Ace!

...must all caucasian Klickies have chest hair? looks like I might have to add them to my Flabby klicky :lol: but how low do they go? Ace, you have any to show me? :rudy: :rudy: :rudy: :rudy:

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2011, 00:14:47 »
at least speedo dad doesn't have chest hair ;D
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2011, 00:53:05 »
cheng,

Many Caucasian men don't have much chest hair, so it is optional. And a lot of us ladies don't care much for it. So if you leave it off speedodad, who is redheaded and probably has very little, that is just fine with me.

If a torso has chest hair, I usually pass on it. Except for guitar guy, who is just too darn cool. I only have three of them, so no spares here. I do use his guitar, arms and other parts as well.

We don't celebrate Christmas much in our home, but are preparing for a big Chinese New Year party! Will post photos once the decorations are up. On her first trip out of China three years ago, (future) daughter in law brought an entire suitcase of CNY party decorations, and we have used them every year since during January.

We have spent the weekend playing with our toys and doing some cooking...crabcakes and apple pie tonight. Hope your CNY is a fun and relaxing time in KL. Do you go to a lot of parties then or mostly stay at home and relax? Cheers! :xholly: :xholly: :xholly:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2011, 02:32:10 »
redheadeds have less hair?! ok then and also red chest hair are less visible...

i'm definitely not giving speedo dad any chest hair but I was thinking that Geobra if ever makes a regular bare torso, will definitely print chest hair (judging from all those male klikies with low-cuts ;D

"only have three guitarmen"?!  ::) 8} ...its ok Pgal, thanks for 'sharing' ;)

(I still havent put up my CNY decor...will have 9 days off and plenty of playmo-time in between visiting and being visited...firecrackers are banned here so its quiet except for lion dancers)

Offline playmogal

• places for playmo women to go
  • Playmo Master
  • The bride and groom topper-my son's wedding cake
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2011, 03:04:18 »
cheng:
Do you mean lion (as in the animal) dancers....or line (as in a row) dancers who do their thing at night lit up like something long and slinky? Wow! Must be something......think I have seen it in a film before.

Enjoy your CNY and time off for playing with PM. In the US many get the week off between Christmas Day and New Years Day. But some have to work Tues-Fri depending on what they do. So it can be a 10-11 day break if you are lucky here. And other poor suckers have to work every day because they are at hospitals or with the police, etc.

Glad you received the photos of the guitar player. He and the female singer are two of my favorite Klickies. I did locate one of the original guitar player Klickies but without his guitar. They are quite rare.

Here's to many new versions of speedodad in the New Year! Cheers! :cracker:
After two decades of male toys (esp. Lego and PM) in our house, it is time to build something for us women!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2011, 03:55:00 »

...must all caucasian Klickies have chest hair? looks like I might have to add them to my Flabby klicky :lol: but how low do they go?

They can go all the way down to, well.... all the way down. :-[ Bill's custom chest hair:  http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=7257.0
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2011, 07:01:38 »
They can go all the way down to, well.... all the way down. :-[ Bill's custom chest hair:  http://www.playmofriends.com/forum/index.php?topic=7257.0

thanks BB! (I have forgotten about this....I will take Bill's chest hair as Gospel, thanks Bill!) but I can't view it this time....only a hairless frog ;D)

and Pgal;
I meant those noisy with drums lion dancer here(a short 2 men version of the longer dragon dance)
I heard in China they have those Line Dancing by thousands in public places....
and thanks for explaining how the new year is celebrated(with holidays) in the west  :cracker: :cracker: :cracker: :cracker: :cracker:

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2011, 04:05:18 »
now I can see him again!
and now I recognise him too!
(coincidentally, I just made a flabby fireman :P)

Bill, your chest hair is fantastic!!! (I cant believe what I'm saying)
and hope you dont mind me showing off you definitely-not-flabby torso here
...are you sure your what-you-call-those-2-black-dots are that high?  :xmascheer:

you even dotted a navel....I think this is what Geobra would eventually produce as a bare-chested light-skinned regular klicky

and Bill, may I copy your fine assets and refer to my such copies as 'Bill(s)' in future?

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2011, 04:12:15 »
Bill, your chest hair is fantastic!!! (I cant believe what I'm saying)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should we ask who his model was? ;D
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2011, 04:26:30 »
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Should we ask who his model was? ;D

BB, I've just PMed Bill...lets see if he replies publicly here of via a PM reply ;D :P
maybe this photo I just posted might be relevent to your question here
 :cracker: :cracker: :cracker: :cracker: :cracker: :cracker: