Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Collector's Corner / Re: Pynedor's Playmobil
« Last post by tahra on May 20, 2022, 21:30:05 »
Love the ex-viking and the hooded couple, especially :love:
Collector's Corner / Re: Pynedor's Playmobil
« Last post by Pynedor on May 20, 2022, 18:14:25 »
With just a few different accessories, I think this Viking figure would fit nicely with the classic fantasy knights in the old Magic theme.

And my archer figure is no longer alone.

I also tried some different lighting with some magic swords!

Do you think it is a different red than the two shown at http://animobil.info/shields/text/5d0863aa-528.html ? I know of the more orange one that is common, and then a darker red variant. There is also the very early white version that is very rare. I put the two red ones together on the same page as the color is hard to tell apart unless directly compared.

I'm sorry my friend, our mistake, you are correct, you have a good point on the color and some colors also fade along the years. Thank you for the enlightenment.
Do you think it is a different red than the two shown at http://animobil.info/shields/text/5d0863aa-528.html ? I know of the more orange one that is common, and then a darker red variant. There is also the very early white version that is very rare. I put the two red ones together on the same page as the color is hard to tell apart unless directly compared.
For shields you can check my site, here is the Lion heraldry page:
I think they look fine together, slightly different but that can be just a variation in regions of the kingdom

Hey Tim,

My friends from Brazil really liked your shield web page, and they found another shield for your digital collection, they say that it is the first shield made by the manufacturer Troll, the embossed red shield, very rare over here.
Welcome! / Re: Hello from the south of Brazil!
« Last post by Tiermann on May 19, 2022, 18:52:33 »
Feel free to share site links, I make the pages for people to enjoy. I look foward to seeing your castle one day.
« Last post by Neibor on May 19, 2022, 17:10:25 »
Welcome from Portugal!

Medieval and STECK :love: are definitely core themes for me :)

Looking forward to pics of your collection!

Thanks Tahra, I got a small baby running around the house now, so I have not touch my pieces in a while, but I'll take some pictures as soon as I have an opportunity to assemble the castle again.
« Last post by Neibor on May 19, 2022, 17:08:19 »
Welcome from Oregon USA!

Thanks Tiermann, nice blog by the way, very interesting, I really liked the shield section, can I send the link over to my friends in Brazil? This would be very useful to them.
« Last post by Neibor on May 19, 2022, 17:00:11 »
Thanks, it is really nice to meet you all.
It's been a while,  but I saw the area where they pick the parts for these orders at the Zirndorf factory in 2014. The parts are in little boxes on long shelves in giant multi-story rotating racks. The boxes are marked with the ETN (part number) but it could be fairly easy for similar parts near each other to get mixed up. The pick sheet includes a part name but those are not super descriptive as anyone who has seen a parts invoice is aware.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10