Author Topic: Movie Figures - sticker album?  (Read 2835 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Movie Figures - sticker album?
« on: July 01, 2019, 13:30:46 »
Did anyone get the sticker album?

It says it's free in toystores (which ones varies from language to language), but I didn't see one yet...

Apparently it's for both series, from the pic on the flyer....

I wanna see it! :hissyfit:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Movie Figures - sticker album?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 10:00:23 »
Oh well... I think it's a disgrace to get answers on THAT site... but I did.

There are several versions of it, apparently. Will need the english and german ones. Maybe the portuguese if I can get my hands on it.

Spotted an error in the english version right away. Don't people have the texts doublechecked?

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 16:52:00 »
Spellling, like grammar, is a art what is dieing.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 17:40:02 »
Spellling, like grammar, is a art what is dieing.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
    • PlaymoDB ... the UNOFFICIAL online database for Playmobil® toys
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2019, 13:58:53 »
I'm interested in getting scans of the stickers and paper goods associated with 70069. A bunch of part numbers with names indicating stickers, showed up in an official-site scrape a while ago, but I don't know what they look like or which figure they come with. Does anyone have info for me?

70069 - PLAYMOBIL THE MOVIE Figures (S1)

I've also dug out several accessory-parts that definitely come with this set - I make guesses and look at the official page for the part, like https://www.playmobil.de/ersatzteilsuche?q=30026012, to see if 70069 shows in the set list - and if it does I'll add it to my inventory.  Sadly, the official site doesn't go backwards, to give a list of parts associated with 70069 - it'd be much easier if it did! Can anyone think of other part numbers I should check for?
PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2019, 14:16:09 »
The sticker album is available for download..  from the movie site: http://movie.playmobil.com/

I HOPE it is a recent thing, cause here I was trying to get the pics of it...

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2019, 14:56:02 »
Thanks Tahra! Here is the English one: https://movie.playmobil.com/pdf/playmobil_the_movie_booklet_en.pdf There are German, Spanish/Portuguese, French and Italian versions too.  All the versions have different partnumbers, so I can add them to 70069. They give the names of the secondary characters in each language, very helpful!

PlaymoDB.org has catalogued over FIFTY-FIVE THOUSAND parts in more than 6100 sets. Come and visit to find any set or part numbers you need to know!

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2019, 19:49:46 »
Thanks to the fine folks at klickywelt and amclicks, I've got all the numbers for the ensembles (30 76 xxx8) and stickers! The odd accessories I've put in as subparts to the ensembles, like I do for the Fi?ures. (These guys don't come apart, do they? I don't read the other languages well enough to discern that from the discussion.) Any more accessories you can think of need to be added, please let me know. When the plans for the other sets come out, I'll likely be able to get numbers for the new parts, like Marla's bag and the burrito.

70069 - PLAYMOBIL THE MOVIE Figures (S1)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2019, 20:00:37 »
(These guys don't come apart, do they? I don't read the other languages well enough to discern that from the discussion.)

Yes, they do. They are figures, like the others. Surprised me to no end. And the robot makes even MORE sense there.

Review pending...

Offline sbblabotw

• Mistress of PlaymoDB
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2019, 23:01:08 »
Yes, they do. They are figures, like the others. Surprised me to no end. And the robot makes even MORE sense there.

Review pending...
Hm! Well, that's good to know - I'll get the framework underway to get the subparts in place. Not that I'm likely to be able to get numbers for any body parts, but there might be a few things already existing.  A review would be great when you get a chance!