Author Topic: Fi?ures Musical Myths? (Maybe Brasil Exclusive)  (Read 4832 times)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Fi?ures Musical Myths? (Maybe Brasil Exclusive)
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2012, 00:19:30 »
Strictly speaking it should be Musical Legends.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2012, 00:23:52 »
 :lol: Yes, it should. Another reason to think this is a custom. ;)
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 00:36:41 »
for some reason i wouldn't like to see an official F?gures series like this... :hmm:

I like Playmobil being original...I think with that Lady Gaga looking figure is sufficient :hmm:

PS: when I read the tittle of this thread / picture I thought it was about rumors of more musical sets, like that mp3 set from the hotel theme :P
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Ismene

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 00:59:12 »
Playmobil generally doesn't attach names to figures, but I want Mozart!

Oh, and shouldn't Michael Jackson have a glove?

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2012, 18:29:39 »
That is a pretty awesome poster!  As others have already said, it is certainly a fan creation.  Has anyone else checked out the PlayBrasilmobil website?   It is a Brazilian Playmo fan forum (in Portuguese) with 700+ members!  Who knew?   :)
U.S.A.      Massachusetts

Offline Limorrj

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012, 12:37:23 »
I participate this brazilian forum, because I am brazilian and live in Rio de Janeiro, where the moderator lives too.
We have each six month a lunch . The last one was a month ago.
It is very small, comparing with I see here. Playmobil in Brazil is very expensive, it cost 2,5X more than in Europe.
If you need something, contact me.

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2012, 02:07:45 »
That is a pretty awesome poster!  As others have already said, it is certainly a fan creation.  Has anyone else checked out the PlayBrasilmobil website?   It is a Brazilian Playmo fan forum (in Portuguese) with 700+ members!  Who knew?   :)

I'm in the forum too. Actually, I have a login, but in fact I never use it ... Got used to it here, never got myself to use that one. Also, for some reason I cannot yet explain, it feels unnatural to me to talk about playmobil in Portuguese ... I think it's because I have something with making literature (in Portuguese) with the characters, so, in Portuguese my playmo isn't exactly playmobil, and I don't usually treat them as such ( = 8} ).

But I have contact with the moderator. He's a facebook contact, Cesar. Never met him personally although we live in the same city. Maybe I'll get in the mood to go to some of their meetings, in 2013 ... Or not ::)

This will be post #2000. Cool! :)
Gus
:blackhair: