Author Topic: Figures Series 3 Co-Op USA  (Read 7039 times)

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
Re: Figures Series 3 Co-Op USA
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2012, 14:37:39 »
I've had a call from the shop and our figures are here. I will hopefully pick them up this morning. I will need to sort through them all. It will be interesting to see if there are many extra pieces this time around. Cost is the same this time $2.55 per figure, so $61.20 for the set of 24. You should probably all PM me your shipping addresses again and I will get you final totals after I have the shipping weight figured out. Martin did confirm on a set, so the list through Peeffer are who I will have sets for (assuming they come out even again like last time)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2012, 18:18:31 »
Great to know! :love: :love: :love: I can't wait!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2012, 19:32:59 »
At this point I've opened a full case of each, and it's worked out even complete sets. I have come across one problem. The hair on the pink dressed girl figure with the parasol is molded incorrectly inside on 3 of the 4 of them I've opened so far. Where the tab is that fits into the slot in the back of the head there is just a smooth bump of plastic. The hair fits on but doesn't snap in. I am going to play with mine and a dremel tool later today and see if I can fix it better. If so I my do the others too before sending them on.

Far fewer extra pieces this time, just a few cuffs and a couple of small things.

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2012, 20:04:50 »
I haven't been this excited since... the last time a figures series came out... can't wait to get my hands on them  :yippee:
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2012, 20:09:59 »
Payment set... I'm so excited!!! :love: :love: :love: I really can't afford these right now :-[ but I'm going to enjoy it anyway and worry about the credit card later. :lol: I can't wait! ;D
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2012, 02:44:04 »
I've finished sorting through the figures. Boys were even and not missing any parts or with mismolding that I noticed.
Girls were not even. There is one extra Ga Ga figure, and we're short a surfer. One of the horsewoman figures has a mismolded hand, where the hand part isn't there and it's replaced with solid arm plastic. One of the brides has a badly molded hair. If anyone has an extra hair of the type with the three holes in the back I could use one for her. All but one of the hair pieces for the parasol lady have that molding problem. I've found that I can grind the bump away so the hair at least can sit properly on the head, it doesn't snap tight though. Unless someone wants one with the bad molding I will go ahead and grind them all so at least you can put the hair on for display.
Is anyone desperate for the extra GaGa?  Willing to take her in place of a surfer?

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2012, 03:07:15 »
I can take the horsewoman with the mismolded hand, I don't mind it. Maybe we can spread around the mistakes a bit. As for the hair on the parasol lady, yeah you can go ahead and grind it down.

Online Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2012, 03:24:47 »
sounds like series 2 was full of extras and series 3 is full of mistakes  ::) what will 4 and 5 hold  ???
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2012, 07:36:13 »
I can take the horsewoman with the mismolded hand, I don't mind it. Maybe we can spread around the mistakes a bit. As for the hair on the parasol lady, yeah you can go ahead and grind it down.

:picsplz:  (vsk!)

I can't believe the number of mistakes in the figures. :(

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2012, 10:40:24 »
I can take the extra GaGa in place of a surfer (she would become poison ivy for my batman customs), and if the hair grinding has not been done you can just leave it as is too.  ;)

ALSO I can take the badly molded bride hair as I have a hairpiece I can use on her
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.