Author Topic: Fi?ures series 4  (Read 10728 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Fi?ures series 4
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2012, 23:13:57 »
One of the very few stores in my city which sells the figures, has now closed down too... It wasn't a small store, so I'm not sure why it closed...  :'(

That might just be the case.
I heard a "rumor" about sales (at least in my country); it seems collectors are jumping for these wonderful figures, but kids (and their parents with the wallets) aren't that much exicted about the surprise f?gures, probably due to the fact they don't know what they're buying.
So that may explain why so few stores sell them here, and if they do, it is in a not very noticed spot...

It would appear here in our area of the US the figures are moving. I never see any in TRU and the local Brick and Mortar is always low on stock. The boys seem to move faster but only in some stores/areas. I could ask the owner of our local B&M for a more accurate assumption. There is always the Geobra warehouse not keeping the stores well supplied and that would make it look as though the stores are always out.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2012, 04:26:55 »
Ah, cool! Thanks. :) Too bad it's a little child though. :lol:

she was a little girl in the story .... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2012, 04:01:25 »
They are still no where be seen here in hong kong.... I guess the first series just does not sell.....

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2012, 04:28:57 »
Singer with characteristics of Madonna

:yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Victorian lady with yellow clothes

How is that special?  :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: we already have the yellow lady from 5360 park fence  8}
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2012, 18:39:38 »
They are still no where be seen here in hong kong.... I guess the first series just does not sell.....

I don't think that the fourth series is out anywhere, unless you meant that even older ones aren't there yet. :-\
~Pynedor~

Offline mike1003

• Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2012, 15:04:58 »
series 4 is so lame.. 3 is way better