Author Topic: Playmobil spares UK  (Read 8057 times)

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: Playmobil spares UK
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2021, 10:03:59 »
I think if the part number is seven digits, you need to add zero at the end for the DS computer to accept it.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Walts-Trains

• Playmo Lover
    • Walts Playm0bil Collection
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2021, 18:18:34 »
Playmobil say if the order is over £30 the postage is free.
Also try and keep the number of spares to under 50.

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2021, 23:17:09 »
Make sure you move to Germany, so you can join the 1st rate customers...
Switzerland and Austria are in the Common Reich too I believe, presumably Liechtenstein is also or maybe Robber Barons still control the passes there, I'm not sure.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2021, 07:31:52 »
Switzerland and Austria are in the Common Reich too I believe, presumably Liechtenstein is also or maybe Robber Barons still control the passes there, I'm not sure.

Switzerland stuff WILL attract those robber barons....  >:(

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2021, 12:30:15 »
I placed a small order (12 of one part) by email on Monday and had a quote by email on Tuesday, expected delivery time 7 to 10 days.  The total was just over £32.  I couldn't find any prices on the UK site so looked at the price in euros on the main site, and the price of £32 was more or less £1 = 1 euro.

I'll keep you informed.
My order arrived today.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline drbatesy

• Playmo Fanatic
    • Early Modern Playmobil
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2021, 08:53:18 »
I have just placed a large order of 50 different parts. I'll let you know how long that takes!  ;D

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2021, 18:06:03 »
I made a parts request on 7 July and have heard nothing. I have just resubmitted the request and suggested they please fulfill the first 50 lines. Let us see....
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Online playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2021, 12:52:20 »
In the last 36 hours I've tried to check on the availability of a number of spare parts, both from old and current sets.  Each time I have had the message "No building instructions found" (they haven't bothered to amend the website to take account of the building instructions link now also dealing with spare parts), which makes me wonder, Is Playmobil+ not operating again?

Offline drbatesy

• Playmo Fanatic
    • Early Modern Playmobil
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2021, 17:48:19 »
I had to search on playmobil.de, 'Ersatzteile finden', but a couple of the lines in my recent order were for items not found there. I was half-expecting Basildon to come back and say they weren't available but they've processed the order, so looking good!

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2021, 09:56:09 »
Feeding back on parts not available can be a bit hit-and-miss. Near Christmas, they don't do it at all, but at other times it may just get overlooked. But hopefully you will get everything you ordered!

Good news for me; they had 'overlooked' my email of 7 July, but have now processed my order!
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)