Getting Started > Welcome!

Hello all you lovely people

(1/2) > >>

Lozza5:
Hello everyone! I joined in 2021 but was too stressed back then to introduce myself. I must be feeling better because now I can finally do it!
I was a member of PCC for a few years and then found  Playmofriends when I was searching for Victorian playmobil. 
(Back in in 1992 I bought the house and all the sets that you could get in the UK at that time for my daughters.)
Anyway, my search took me to this site where there was talk of a relaunch! Needless to say, I have re bought most of the Victorian sets now, even getting some that we didn't have first time round.
Over the years, I've written letters & made suggestions to playmobil, and they've used many of my ideas. I'm proud to think that Hans Beck must have read my letter sent in 1993 and seen a kindred spirit. I think he imagined the most exciting toys and then went about seeing if it would be viable to make them - rather than thinking which toys would make the most profit. I wish I'd met him.
I'm so happy with all the Victorian relaunches so far & can't wait to finally get the kiosk. It's a bit disappointing not to get the figures that originally came with it, though. We need more Victorian figures! Also it would be amazing if there's a relaunch of the Western Train!!!!!!!!!!!! Or even the steam train! Trains & lights bring a diorama to life!

I'll try to work out how to make & reply to comments. TTFN  :wave: :love:

JLMatterer:
Welcome to the forum!  :wave: I'm also hoping for the return of PM trains.

Eplay:
Welcome (back)!!

GrahamB:
Welcome Lozza5 from Stroud in Gloucestershire!

Alex4420:
Welcome!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version