Author Topic: Playmobil City Fire Department has a fallen hero. PART 5 Finale.  (Read 9731 times)

Offline FireChief

• Playmo Lover
    • Playmobil Fire Department
Re: Playmobil City Fire Department has a fallen hero. PART 5 Finale.
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2008, 22:00:11 »
Bill,

You have used great detail throughout this entire series, a great job. I would like you to know that my fire department has had a moment of silence for your fallen firemen. As always, lodd's are a tragic event.

Do you know if the firefighter's fiancee will continue in the fire service?

- Ben

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2008, 00:27:17 »
Bill,
You have used great detail throughout this entire series, a great job. I would like you to know that my fire department has had a moment of silence for your fallen firemen. As always, lodd's are a tragic event.
Do you know if the firefighter's fiancee will continue in the fire service?
 - Ben

Hello Ben,
Thank you for the positive review of this photo series, & for the moment of silence remembering the life of firefighter #2354. At this time it's not known whether S___ M_____ firefighter #1214 will continue in the fire service profession. She is on family crisis leave at this time. All members are currently going through intensive grief counseling including firefighter #1214 with evaluations to follow. As soon as the evaluations render favorable results, it will be her decision as to whether to continue in this line of work or not. We will support her decision with no intended pressure. As you say, Line Of Duty Deaths are always a difficult time for all those who witness, & those who have to still perform their job duties during the tragic event.
Best Wishes,
Bill
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2011, 02:57:04 »
BB, this story was truly touching, and the finale is very well done. It's sad to think how many do die in the line of duty, working hard to keep the rest of us safe. Thank you for sharing this story with us! I think most of us sometimes take these men and women for granted, but it's good to be reminded that these husbands, wives, moms, and dads, put their lives on the line for all of us! Thank you!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2011, 03:14:56 »
BB, this story was truly touching, and the finale is very well done. It's sad to think how many do die in the line of duty, working hard to keep the rest of us safe. Thank you for sharing this story with us! I think most of us sometimes take these men and women for granted, but it's good to be reminded that these husbands, wives, moms, and dads, put their lives on the line for all of us! Thank you!

Thank you, bb! What you say is so true.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2011, 03:52:05 »
This was a very moving story Bill,
and your finale left me utterly speechless.
Magnificent job, :wow:
and it is very unfortunate that such an event happened in real life. :(
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 04:08:29 »
Thank you so much for your kind words, WoT!

It was very difficult for me to harness the raw feelings & emotions that needed to be felt by everyone who read this story, & to show respect to the situation even though it was portrayed by a very realistic toy.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 05:42:25 »
It was very difficult for me to harness the raw feelings & emotions that needed to be felt by everyone who read this story, & to show respect to the situation even though it was portrayed by a very realistic toy.

Yes but the result was so perfect Bill!!! The procession, the crossed ladders, the flag over the coffin, people watching the procession!
A great work that indeed brought out the results you wanted! Well done!

Offline Gis

• Playmo Master
  • Polar Bears are cool!
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2011, 07:43:50 »
A great finale BB. The pictures radiate so much honour. The procession with the firefighter lineup was an awesome sight to behold.

(Thank alot bb for bringing these gems to our attention)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2011, 13:09:27 »
Yes but the result was so perfect Bill!!! The procession, the crossed ladders, the flag over the coffin, people watching the procession!
A great work that indeed brought out the results you wanted! Well done!

Thank you so much for your suppport, Panos! Since seeing these contributions being brought forth from the archives, I realize they will live in the depts of this forum hopefully forever! :prays:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2011, 13:12:20 »
A great finale BB. The pictures radiate so much honour. The procession with the firefighter lineup was an awesome sight to behold.

(Thank alot bb for bringing these gems to our attention)

Thank you so much for your continued support Gis!

I'm glad I was able to reenact actual life events with the emotional feelings using a very realistic source, but only in miniture size!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 13:18:26 by Bill Blackhurst »