General > Brainstorming For Playmobil

The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe

(1/2) > >>

klickyklack:
Now we have the new faun klicky, it'd be great if we could get some The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe themed sets.

The Pevensie children (Peter, Susan, Edmund & Lucy), Mr & Mrs Beaver

Lucy, Mr Tumnus & a light up lampost

Edmund, the White Witch, her sled, Ginarbrikk the dwarf, Maugrim & Vardan (wolves) & of course, some turkish delights

Peter, Susan, Aslan, the stone table & various animals

Father Christmas & the children + their gifts (sword & shield, dagger, bottle of elixir, bow & arrows & horn)

Also maybe..
Grown up versions of Peter, Susan, Lucy & Edmund, Peter & Edmund with their gifts, & the white stag.

Tiermann:
Most of this already exists. I wonder what the luck ending situation would be. There was a movie a while back but it's been decades I think?

klickyklack:

--- Quote from: Tiermann on July 26, 2022, 19:44:54 ---Most of this already exists. I wonder what the luck ending situation would be. There was a movie a while back but it's been decades I think?

--- End quote ---

Exactly, it would be a pretty easy thing for them to put together now that the faun has come out.  The film came out in 2005 (the follow up Narnia films in 2008 & 2010). In checking who owns the rights I saw that Netflix acquired rights in 2018 to adapt into TV & films.  I love the first book in the series, such a classic.

Oliver:
If they just hold on until 2033 it will be out of licence (in Europe, anyway)  :lol:

Macruran:
Problem: Lucy would presumably be a child klicky, while the current faun is a fullsize figure. In the books they were about the same height iirc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version