Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Welcome! / Re: Hi my name is breadmobil
« Last post by Tiermann on Today at 16:38:46 »
welcome from Oregon USA!
It does not appear to be coming to the US. The announced calendar of Happy Meal Toys is all movie tie ins here, no mention of Playmobil. It is out in various places already, and will be hitting international eBay sites quickly if not already there. Amclicks has a good thread about it.
« Last post by breadmobil on Today at 16:00:13 »
Thank you!! The big project is taking up my whole spare room, so now I can't have guests to stay unless they're about 8cm tall
News / Re: Wiltopia Happy Meal deal should include at least a klicky
« Last post by tahra on Today at 15:51:19 »
Keep in mind the animals are not real playmoanimals...

Made in China, Vietnam and the like.  Different positions though, and the colors are also off, so.. different.

Here in Portugal it started yesterday (well, the place near my work, some had them earlier last week).  I hope I survive this. My cholesterol is happy.
« Last post by tahra on Today at 15:48:56 »
Welcome from Portugal!

Most of us (at least) are probably playmoholics here :)

Looking forward to details on that big project!

Welcome! / Re: Back at it again after 6+ years
« Last post by tahra on Today at 15:46:01 »
Welcome back!

Hope to see that project soon :)
« Last post by Oliver on Today at 15:44:10 »
I think the press release said 70 countries, but I don't know if there is a way of finding out which countries it's running in
« Last post by Redmao on Today at 11:47:29 »
My first klicky was the Indian from McDonalds. It's nice that after all these years they are making a new promo. I wish it was world wide though.
What is this??? / Re: What is this 2 storey shop building?
« Last post by breadmobil on Today at 10:17:22 »
Do you think digital watches are a pretty neat idea?

I do, but I'm primitive like that
Welcome! / Hi my name is breadmobil
« Last post by breadmobil on Today at 10:12:42 »
and I'm a playmoholic

Hello!  :wave:
Recently I have become intensely obsessed with playmobil. I did have a few figures as a kid and have always liked it but suddenly it has become my favourite thing! So I am very excited to be a member of this forum  ;D

I'm working on a big project, which I'll probably share at some point when it's nearer completion, and playmobil pieces are perfect for it. I've bought so much playmobil in the past month it's felt like the best christmas ever. Especially since it's May!

Anyway it's nice to be around likeminded people, I can't take anyone else telling me they prefer lego, they're nothing alike  >:(
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10