Author Topic: New additions to our playmo-barn  (Read 32017 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: New additions to our playmo-barn
« Reply #230 on: November 04, 2022, 16:32:38 »
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #231 on: November 04, 2022, 16:34:14 »
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #232 on: November 04, 2022, 16:35:29 »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #233 on: November 04, 2022, 16:40:11 »

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #234 on: November 04, 2022, 16:41:34 »
Then I found a lone box in one of my old trucks that had been sitting in there since 11/2020

Oh the surprises

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #235 on: November 04, 2022, 16:52:41 »
So basically I’m having fun while I’m “trapped” in the mountains on my new jobs