Author Topic: pictures problem  (Read 9007 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
pictures problem
« on: February 23, 2011, 14:44:55 »
hey everyone!
since the day before yesterday I have had problems seeing pictures. so far I have noticed it when the pics are uploaded to imageshack.
for instance in jeremy's women pics I see a picture of a frog inside an ice cube and this writing "unregistered domain. go to http://imageshack.us to register.
Same thing in Wot's last thread.
Any ideas? I didn't change anything in my computers.

:( :( :(
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 14:57:55 by tonguello »
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
Re: pictures problem
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 14:47:41 »
I am not sure...
I have had that problem before, but with another server.
Maybe if you registered an account at Image Shack...? :eh?:
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 14:48:43 »
I have the same problem when I post pictures using that particular hosting source. I always go back & check my photo stories & eventually several pictures are dropped & require resubmitting. I have several old photo stories that are missing pictures now that I need to redo. It's very frustrating, but when something is free I can't complain I suppose!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 00:26:40 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 14:57:23 »
I am not sure...
I have had that problem before, but with another server.
Maybe if you registered an account at Image Shack...? :eh?:

I thought so too at  first, but how would I connect the logging here with my logging in imageshack? it makes no sense.  :(
Must be something else.

I have the same problem when I post pictures using that particular hosting source. I always go back & check my photo stories & eventually several pictures are dropped & require resubmitting. I have several old photo stories that are missing pictures now that I need to redo. It's very frustrating, but when something is free you can't complain I suppose!

True, but free or not it should work....  :'(

What should I do then?
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 15:07:19 »
I have the same problem when I post pictures using that particular hosting source. I always go back & check my photo stories & eventually several pictures are dropped & require resubmitting. I have several old photo stories that are missing pictures now that I need to redo. It's very frustrating, but when something is free you can't complain I suppose!

Which thread are you talking about specifically Gaston?
I could go back and check them to make sure they work. :-\
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 15:12:18 »
Yeah, I don't have an account at image shack, and the pics you've had problems with work for me, so it can't be that.  ???
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 15:22:12 »
In the second reply where I had personnel pictures, there are several missing again that I have previously resubmitted. The large pictures are all showing up again,...I don't know why there were several that had disappeared last night, but now they're back.

This photo story is on page 9 @ the bottom.

Playmobil City Fire Department District 1 Station 4 with personnel description.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 15:35:33 »
Which thread are you talking about specifically Gaston?
I could go back and check them to make sure they work. :-\

Battering Ram.... I can't see those.

I do see everything from photobucket though.

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2011, 15:59:55 »
Battering Ram.... I can't see those.

I do see everything from photobucket though.

Where are you located? could it be that your country blocks certain sites due to copyrights laws? OR like in Egypt your government thinks Playmobil pictures will corrupt  your mind  :lol:
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 16:18:25 »
Where are you located? could it be that your country blocks certain sites due to copyrights laws? OR like in Egypt your government thinks Playmobil pictures will corrupt  your mind  :lol:

Well... this is a 3rd world country for some :lol: but I could see them two days ago. I can't understand what happened. I have 3 computers and 2 internet providers (home and office) and it is the same in all of them. So it is not the server, nor the computers.   :)