Author Topic: mobile version of PF?  (Read 4088 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: mobile version of PF?
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2011, 15:34:52 »

aren't we all going to be dead by 2013 btw?  :uhoh:

:lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2011, 06:15:34 »
aren't we all going to be dead by 2013 btw?  :uhoh:

In that case, I'm going to take my Playmobil with me.   8}
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2011, 10:24:59 »
i dont knwo if i could be asked to try and read and type into PF in my work phone a BlackBerry . I think smart phones are great and its esential for my job to be able to access and read and sent emails etc , but i really havent used the blackberry for itnernet access etc . My personal phone is not a smart phone, i went for style rathger than features , it opens up only with my own fingerprint , i think thast cool enough to justify its existance by me !!!  ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2011, 12:23:44 »
My mobile 'phone only lets me make telephone calls and send texts.  It's what a 'phone is for.
:clap: :clap: :clap: Hear hear, but try telling that to the boy-salesman next time you need to replace your phone  ::)

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2011, 19:54:38 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPW8xmI4w6U

My, how quaint.

Some of us can still manage to survive without 24 hour access to the interweb...  ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2011, 21:22:28 »
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2011, 22:13:09 »

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2011, 22:15:44 »
That happened to  friend of mine as a teenager. He was running full speed ahead and looked behind him, and he looked back just in time to bust his face on a metal lamp post! He had a huge bruise over half his face, and had to hve stiches nd walk around with a bandage on his head for a week!

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2011, 06:09:53 »
i dont knwo if i could be asked to try and read and type into PF in my work phone a BlackBerry . I think smart phones are great and its esential for my job to be able to access and read and sent emails etc , but i really havent used the blackberry for itnernet access etc . My personal phone is not a smart phone, i went for style rathger than features , it opens up only with my own fingerprint , i think thast cool enough to justify its existance by me !!!  ;D ;D ;D

I have a Blackberry and I love it, but I must admit that among smartphones, Blackberrys have the worst browser.  Software version 6.0 is supposed to be an improvement, but I haven't tried it yet.  The mobile version of Playmofriends does not come across very well on the Blackberry browser.  For a better browsing experience, I would recommend either the Android OS or Apple OS.
CARPE KLICKY!