Author Topic: Locked and moved topics  (Read 1583 times)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Locked and moved topics
« on: February 23, 2011, 16:06:11 »
Can the topics that were moved and locked down be removed? There seems to be quite a few milling about and it is hard enough to find active topics. These seem to build up over time and really are not necessary as they just serve as links to where the topics have been moved to . At first they make sense as the original poster would like to know where to go but once the topic has activity they should know where they are located.
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Locked and moved topics
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 16:08:03 »
I guess mainly right now there are 4 in "Collectors club"
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 16:11:09 »
I've been thinking that, too. I'll check into it.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 18:29:27 »
If they have been reviewed & it is decided to not reactivate them, they should be removed from general viewing boards IMO. Can a report be done to see how many are floating around the forum, by Sylvia?
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 18:34:43 »

What I usually do is search for topics with the word "MOVED" in the title using the Advanced Search function. That'll usually root them all out.

I just did this and I think I caught all the remaining ones. ;)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 05:23:55 »
Thanks a bunch  :*)