Author Topic: Mod School?  (Read 3834 times)

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
Mod School?
« on: October 17, 2010, 23:14:48 »
What is mod school? ???
I read it in a post, but I can't find it,
And it seems to be off limits to me.

I wouldn't care so much,
but it has the PlaymoFriends Pub in it! :'(
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: Mod School?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 00:09:33 »
Yeah, i saw that too. I think it must be only for moderators.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 00:18:37 »
Hi WoT,
The Moderator school is an off the normal access area of the regular forum for administrative members to review topics & discuss what are OK topics or what topics are getting out of hand & are not productive. At certain times when members report a topic that is in violation of forum rules or in question, the topic is removed from the forum until a decision is made by all moderators & administrative director as to whether it will be reinstated or deleted. I hope this answers your question. If you are not satisfied with this response, please feel free to PM Sylvia for any additional answers. Since I have been a member of this forum, I have seen a few topics go through this process.
Best wishes,
Bill Blackhurst
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 01:42:36 »
Maybe it was all the talk about drinks.  :P
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Klickus Mobilius

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 02:48:23 »
Ah, thanks for the explanation, Bill.
CARPE KLICKY!

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2010, 04:08:11 »
Ah, thanks for the explanation, Bill.

You're most welcome, sir :)9!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline WarriorOfToys

• Wargaming Fanatic
  • Playmo Master
    • Come check out my Playmobil movies!
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 12:14:18 »
Yes, thanks for the explanation, it was very good. :)
Steck is BACK! <:>

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2010, 14:08:18 »
Yes, thanks for the explanation, it was very good. :)

Glad to be of service, WoT! Most of the time this action involves Playmobil custom Nazi, or Adam & Eve nude figures, arguments among members, questionable racy subjects, & any other situation that is not family friendly or endorses a bad influence to children.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 17:41:07 »
Originally Gus' idea of the pub was to have a place where we could talk about things not Plamobil related. Him and I exchanged a couple of posts there introducing ourselves (couse we were close geografically) And so on for the first 2 or 3 posts...then the drunks took over and it got out of control  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
just kidding. It was fun.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2010, 18:07:22 »
Originally Gus' idea of the pub was to have a place where we could talk about things not Plamobil related. Him and I exchanged a couple of posts there introducing ourselves (couse we were close geografically) And so on for the first 2 or 3 posts...then the drunks took over and it got out of control  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
just kidding. It was fun.

The original intentions were innocent & valid as you related to by Gus, but too many smileys,...approximately 1600 in just one post, repeated mention of alcohol, etc., etc., making it feel like a real bar complete with bouncers, rule breakers, & making some feel a little uncomfortable & then the intentions became severely distorted causing administrative action!