Author Topic: 5158 Fi?ures series 2  (Read 6713 times)

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
Re: 5158 Fi?ures series 2
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2012, 06:11:47 »
... now that i see what it looks like by the side i want to turn that dress into a red carpet-inspired dress :P ;D

with the wings attached??  :hmm:  :giggle:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2012, 14:37:51 »
Sounds reasonable to me - remember Bjork's swan dress?

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2012, 14:41:28 »
Sounds reasonable to me - remember Bjork's swan dress?

:lol: :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2012, 06:03:18 »
It does kind of defeat the whole idea behind the fi?ures if the skin colors are unique to themselfs  8}
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2012, 14:01:29 »
It does kind of defeat the whole idea behind the fi?ures if the skin colors are unique to themselfs  8}
On the Online Configurator, you can't seem to tell them difference. But it might be really noticeable in actuality... But there are already how many skin colours? Just three? I don't think that a fourth one will cause too many problems, especially as it will probably be used very rarely.
~Pynedor~

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2012, 14:03:03 »
On the Online Configurator, you can't seem to tell them difference. But it might be really noticeable in actuality... But there are already how many skin colours? Just three? I don't think that a fourth one will cause too many problems, especially as it will probably be used very rarely.

EXACTLY. And that makes it completely useless as parts :(

SUCKS. It's even more stupid to include such a figure in the swappable figures...

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2012, 14:14:56 »
:lol: You could still use the head and arms with any covered legs and torsos. Or even just the head with fully covered legs and torsos.
~Pynedor~

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2012, 14:31:28 »
One of my sons will really cares as he takes after my wife with attention to details. It's fine to release a new skin color but not in a theme that is trying to encourage kids to swap parts.

:lol: You could still use the head and arms with any covered legs and torsos. Or even just the head with fully covered legs and torsos.

Unnecessary limitations
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2012, 14:33:49 »
One of my sons will really cares as he takes after my wife with attention to details. It's fine to release a new skin color but not in a theme that is trying to encourage kids to swap parts.

Unnecessary limitations

Exactly. Makes no sense at all.