Author Topic: 5158 Fi?ures series 2  (Read 6737 times)

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: 5158 Fi?ures series 2
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2012, 18:37:06 »
Found the fairy today, along with some other 2nd wave f?gures, I like her! She'll join the rest of her kind  :love:

The lady in the dress is sooo beautiful  :love:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2012, 18:07:33 »
Thanks to a German lovely friend I got the whole series2. 4 of each, for 4 argentine collectors.
I opened some of them them at the office this morning  :lol: :lol: I couldn't resist. Clickies are amazing! Some surprising things.

First as Doug said, the fairy's dress is lovely. I just see Doug's fairy has another type of hair  ???

Elvis is AMAZING! The hair and sideburns are awesome!
The afro hair is fenomenal!
The german guy and girl are lovely. The woman in the towel... wow!
ballerina and chearleader SUPER WOW!!!!

Lots of fantastic assorted itmes. I think this was a fantastic idea Geobra!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can confirm what was mentioned in some other thread.... at least it was mentioned and discussed in the Spanish forum. Lara croft's clicky has a new skin color. Never seen before. is not a white clicky, nor tanned like an egyptian.... it is something in between. very lovely "healthy" color.

Another weird surprise was the non-exact quantity of elements. For example... one Cleopatra is missing her crown, one guitarist has half the blue stripe  :(
And one ballerina had 2 tutus, there are lots of extra cuffs and hair decorations pieces etc... and I haven't opened them all 96 yet!!!

Anyway... I don't complaint, I'll use the extra stuff and think I can get the mising ones.  :love: :love: :love: Photos tonight before they leaves to their final homes tomorrow.  :'( it's sad to let them go... I would keep the all!

oh! the skater and the vampire woman.... look SO MUCH BETTER with the normal face!!!!

...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2012, 18:22:13 »
I can confirm what was mentioned in some other thread.... at least it was mentioned and discussed in the Spanish forum. Lara croft's clicky has a new skin color. Never seen before. is not a white clicky, nor tanned like an egyptian.... it is something in between. very lovely "healthy" color.
I was wondering about this too; thanks for clearing that up! ;)
~Pynedor~

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2012, 19:21:59 »
Yes they arrived here and I've opened a case of each. In the ones I put together for myself there were an extra hair, cuff, and crown in the girl sets. No extra or missing parts in the boys.

Bag contents are usually checked by weight and if the weight is off the line automatically kicks them out to be checked. They must have a wider tolerance for these maybe.

The Lara Croft color skin is interesting - I think it would look right on figures for an Asian theme, it's not as pink as the usual caucasian klickies. Of course on the Fi?s it makes it harder to mix and match the parts.
I had never realized that the hair part on the aliens was a separate piece like hair. I assumed it was molded together. That was kind of interesting.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2012, 21:13:07 »

We were afraid of that... What a silly idea. And it kinda misses the point, doesn't it? :(

Bah. They would be so useful popped.

Offline Pynedor

• Playmo Master
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 23:21:26 »
I think that the new colour is fine, though it could create difficulties customising if you like to swap actual parts of the figures. Otherwise, I think it will (hopefully) be fine if Playmobil introduces more figures in the new colour.
~Pynedor~

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 23:56:26 »
that fairy is so tinkerbell-inspired to me... now that i see what it looks like by the side i want to turn that dress into a red carpet-inspired dress :P ;D
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 01:59:59 »
As Tim said the girls's envelopes had more extra stuff than the boys's in my case too.

But one blue stripe from the punk guitarrist was missing  :'( :'( :'(

I got a weird extra piece of hair, wich picture will go to Tahra's museum of weirdness  :lol:

And... we got 5 Janes and only 3 cheerleaders  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

As we are 4 argentine collectors will split the problems....

One guy will get the crownless cleopatra
Another will get 2 Janes and no chearleader
The only lady in the group will get a whole set ....  >:(
And I got the stripeless guitarrist  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

So if someone has an extra stripe please let me know...  :(
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2012, 02:26:23 »
I haven't opened all of mine yet, so I will let you know about your missing parts.
I do have an extra of the crown already you are welcome to have.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2012, 03:25:56 »
I haven't opened all of mine yet, so I will let you know about your missing parts.
I do have an extra of the crown already you are welcome to have.

Oh really? that would be great Tim, thanks a lot!