Author Topic: So many sets at a glance...  (Read 4966 times)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Re: So many sets at a glance...
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2012, 09:31:50 »
The park seems to be well guarded.  :)

Offline VicKlicktor

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Klick Kong
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2012, 14:45:06 »

I'm seriously considering going on the last weekend of the month...

To visit the shop is OK. For those of you interested in the outdoor area keep in mind during winter season this area is closed:

Opening Hours and Fees

Thanks VicKlicktor :)

So, how long does it take to see everything (except for the store)?

I would say a couple of days, no? ;)

I would say a full day during summer including the shop (9:00-19:00) is good enough for adults. For children, as many days as they resist   :lol:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2012, 14:55:08 »
I would say a full day during summer including the shop (9:00-19:00) is good enough for adults. For children, as many days as they resist   :lol:

I think I'll side with the kids on that one...  :-[ Do the people there speak english?

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2012, 16:04:03 »
The Funpark is very much designed for active kids play, lots of things to climb on etc. For an adult one day is plenty to see the park area. There aren't any mechanical rides like a carnival, just things to do and a lot of water play. Staff all seem to speak English fine.
Nuremberg should have a great Christmas Market, the area is known for toys and Christmas decorations. I spent 5 days in Nuremberg and didn't quite see everything. There are two toy museums, the main one and then one that's part of the Germanisches Nationalmuseum. Neither has Playmobil, but lots of great toy animals and dollhouse stuff. You can go up in the tower of the castle for a great view.
My photo set of the Funpark, shop and factory pictures is at http://www.flickr.com/photos/71879015@N00/sets/72157627780021984/, and my Germany set which includes the Funpark etc photos plus Nuremberg, the Germanisches toy museum and the Tierpark is at http://www.flickr.com/photos/71879015@N00/sets/72157626716096693/

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2012, 16:20:16 »
that shop is huge  :o it almost as big as the convention center
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2012, 17:05:25 »
Nice pictures! I bought an awful lot of PM from ebay lately, and I wasn't planning this, but if I do go I will end up buying all the new buildings I don't yet have - that's at least 3 main bldgs and lots of klicky sets. Mmm. Not to mention the fact that I also wanted to get the Lego Death Star (around 399 euro ...), and the new diecast DX Mazinger (another 400 or so).  ::) ::) ::) Will see ...
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2012, 19:13:36 »
The Funpark is very much designed for active kids play, lots of things to climb on etc. For an adult one day is plenty to see the park area. There aren't any mechanical rides like a carnival, just things to do and a lot of water play. Staff all seem to speak English fine.

Well.. as long as they don't discriminate regarding "kids" age... I'm good.  :P