Author Topic: March Photo Share ( Loyalty )  (Read 6986 times)

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
Re: March Photo Share ( Loyalty )
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2009, 00:54:57 »
Rasputin,

Very good shot, I am surprised how emotive that spinosaurus is! Good job.

Martin,

Love the natural setting and great composition, excellent! Following someone into a dark cave is a test indeed.

Gepetto

Offline kaethe

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2009, 03:02:48 »
martin, i love the angle of the shot and how much watson tells us with his expression, as sherlock goes forth, undeterred.

kaethe

Offline Martin Milner

• Eugene, Oregon, USA
  • Playmo Master
    • An Englishman in Eugene
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2009, 08:15:25 »
Thanks Guys!

Tricky subject to kick off the series. I toyed with various ideas, but Watson is the epitome of loyalty in his friendship with Holmes, and already having a Watson figure made up, I decided to go with this simple idea.

cheers,  Martin

« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 13:32:54 by Bill Blackhurst »

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2009, 13:34:40 »
Thanks Guys!
Tricky subject to kick off the series. I toyed with various ideas, but Watson is the epitome of loyalty in his friendship with Holmes, and already having a Watson figure made up, I decided to go with this simple idea.
cheers,  Martin

Not having any western theme items, does anyone have a Lone Ranger, & Tonto  ;)?
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2009, 19:45:41 »
Rasputin:  I really like your photo of the loyal dog attempting to protect his family from the dinosaur and the mother dinosaur looking after her young.  It certainly conveys the theme of loyalty perfectly.

Martin:  I'm a sucker for Holmes and Watson and the natural setting adds immensely picture.  Nice job on your customizations too!
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Sylvia

• Administrator
  • Playmo Master
    • Just For Kl!cks
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2009, 20:59:43 »

Martin, that is also a wonderful photo. :D

The "Watson" custom is superb and I love the setting too. It's always fun to see klickies having adventures in the great outdoors. 8-)

Offline Little Jo

• Tool Master
  • Playmo Master
    • Little Jo's PlaymoWorld
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 05:35:05 »
Watson is the epitome of loyalty in his friendship with Holmes

Yes, exactly what I thought when I saw the picture. Great idea and very atmospheric. Setup is choosen very well (Holmes just bee seen from the back and a little bit away because attention is on Watson standing in the foreground; nevertheless it seems correct because Holmes is leading the track).

Offline wonderland5

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2009, 03:03:39 »
Hi all!  So, I am a bit nervous about posting this photo--it is my first pic posted on this forum.  Please feel free to let me know if I am doing it wrong! 

I am interpreting the theme of loyalty here by showing a father deflecting and entertaining kids and pets so the mother can have a bit of a soak in the tub.   (and maybe a glass of wine while she is at it!)  My husband shows his love and loyalty to me in this way and it means the world.

Betsy

Offline Gepetto

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2009, 03:18:38 »
Excellent Betsy! Thank you for participating and do not worry, there is no wrong! Besides which your photo is great! I especially like the bubbles in the tub and the use of the treehouse space and the interpretation is spot on.

Gepetto

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2009, 03:22:44 »
Excellent picture Betsy  :wow:! You have captured this months loyalty theme very well, & on so many levels!
Well done! BTW, now you have no excuse for not posting more pictures, possibly even a photo story for everyone to see  ;)!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!