Author Topic: New Sets 2012  (Read 104650 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: New Sets 2012
« Reply #390 on: January 27, 2012, 16:48:56 »
Have you seen that FB page? there is a pic of the new agents stuff... all glow in dark light!
And the cargo ship.... maybe you have already talked about it... Im behind in all my reading!  :lol:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #391 on: January 27, 2012, 16:59:05 »
i don't think that glow in the dark stuff has been mentioned on here, Gaston

I don't find it appealing to collectors at all, they're more for kids...do you like them? :P
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #392 on: January 27, 2012, 16:59:23 »
Have you seen that FB page? there is a pic of the new agents stuff... all glow in dark light!
And the cargo ship.... maybe you have already talked about it... Im behind in all my reading!  :lol:

I feel overwhelmed too... so many new sets!! so much going on!! and keeping track with them on both FB and our beloved PF is giving me a headache  :lol: I actually saw the FB pics once I read about them here...

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #393 on: January 27, 2012, 17:00:55 »
I feel overwhelmed too... so many new sets!! so much going on!! and keeping track with them on both FB and our beloved PF is giving me a headache  :lol: I actually saw the FB pics once I read about them here...

that facebook page is starting to drive me crazy - tons of pics from fans every minute, new info, newbies, etc etc, too much to digest in one day!!! :(o):  8}  :(o):
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #394 on: January 27, 2012, 17:03:16 »
The Western plane-wagon (or how is it called in English?) is a new design.
And some guys on KW mention a double-barreled pistol with the cowboys/bandits, but I haven't discovered it yet... Anyone sees it?

I think I'm gonna set sail to the West!  ;D

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #395 on: January 27, 2012, 17:04:48 »
that facebook page is starting to drive me crazy - tons of pics from fans every minute, new info, newbies, etc etc, too much to digest in one day!!! :(o):  8}  :(o):

My point exactly!!!

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #396 on: January 27, 2012, 17:10:57 »

I'm going  :banana: too...
Reading/writing in German on KW and Playmobil's German site, then in English here and on Facebook, in between I'm taking pics of some customs I'm making and buying some stuff on ebay from a French seller.  8} Being a Playmo-collector these days is getting complicated... Luckily the PCC isn't up & running yet.  :lol:

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #397 on: January 27, 2012, 18:07:38 »
Here ya go folks - please note that we are not supposed to repost these links or the pdf files outside the collecting community INCLUDING FACEBOOK. I suppose they want to control how much they release at a time to the 'general public'. Thanks for your cooperation.

Dear collectors,

Just a few days left until the International Toy Fair begins! Today, we are happy to let you take a first look into the brand new German PLAYMOBIL catalogue with all the novelties for 2012!

The catalogue, as well as the novelty catalogue for retailers, can be downloaded as PDFs via the following links:

removed to Common Room

PLEASE NOTE:
Both of these catalogues are for your private use only. You may publish them in your collectors' forums, but the source file (PDF or PDF link) itself is not to be forwarded to any third parties.
Please make sure among all forum members that the contents of the catalogue are not supposed to leave the forum. Thank you.

We hope you like our novelties and enjoy browsing through the catalogues!

Best regards, on behalf of the whole PLAYMOBIL PR team,
Anna Ermann

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Liebe Sammler,

die Spielwarenmesse steht unmittelbar vor der Tür und wir freuen uns, Euch bereits vorab einen Einblick in den deutschen PLAYMOBIL-Katalog und damit auf das Neuheitenjahr 2012 zu ermöglichen.

Unter den folgenden Links könnt Ihr sowohl den neuen Sortimentsprospekt als auch den Neuheiten-Katalog für Händler als pdfs herunterladen:

removed to Common Room

BITTE UNBEDINGT BEACHTEN:

Die beiden Kataloge sind ausschließlich für Eure private Nutzung bestimmt. Ihr dürft Sie zwar gerne innerhalb Eurer Sammler-Foren veröffentlichen, die Quelldatei (pdf bzw. Link zum pdf) aber nicht an Dritte weitergegeben. Bitte weist Eure Foren-Teilnehmer auch noch einmal explizit darauf hin, dass die Kataloginhalte die Foren nicht verlassen dürfen - danke!

Wir wünschen Euch viel Spaß mit den Katalogen und hoffen, die Neuheiten für 2012 treffen Euren Geschmack!

Beste Grüße im Namen des gesamten PLAYMOBIL-PR-Teams,

Anna Ermann

Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin:

Brandstätter GmbH, Zirndorf

vertreten durch die Geschäftsführer

Horst Brandstätter, Steffen Höpfner, Andrea Schauer

Amtsgericht Fürth: HR B 766

Shareholder liable to unlimited extent:

Brandstaetter GmbH, Zirndorf

CEO: Horst Brandstaetter, Steffen Hoepfner, Andrea Schauer

Local Court Fuerth: HR B 766
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 18:39:51 by Tiermann »

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #398 on: January 27, 2012, 18:27:44 »
thanks, Tim - I think us members can keep the 'secret' easily but what about guests?

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #399 on: January 27, 2012, 18:32:17 »
Thanks Tiermann, Awesome of  playmobil !