Author Topic: New Sets 2012  (Read 104650 times)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: New Sets 2012
« Reply #380 on: January 27, 2012, 09:30:56 »
Thanks for the info Hadoque! Looking forward to see the pics :)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #381 on: January 27, 2012, 10:51:54 »
still hoping for new knights but I gues that might still be a year away.  :(

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #382 on: January 27, 2012, 14:17:59 »
Here it is, fresh from Klickywelt thanks to member Ikeama  :thanks:!
Neuheiten 2012
Ace :brownhair:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 14:31:45 by Ace »

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #383 on: January 27, 2012, 14:31:11 »
Thanks for pointing out the pics Ace!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #384 on: January 27, 2012, 15:14:15 »
More pics on the facebook page!

(I think that indian kid can't ride....)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #385 on: January 27, 2012, 15:27:15 »
The hotel looks very polly pocket. :( there are some things I like about it though. I'm sure I will get it.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #386 on: January 27, 2012, 16:35:50 »
Couple of thoughts, and I haven't read all the posts, so, these may be addressed.
Given that so far there only seems to be one hotel picture, I'm wondering if these can be stacked one on top of another to make a big hotel, or even side by side to make a motor hotel, ala 'motel'.  Also, while we see a maid (everyone's got to have one) how about guests and other staff? 
Also, I"m thinking that with the Western sets (like probably the hotel) there will be a bunch of smaller sets to go with them.
As far as the Western sets, so far kinda neat. I particularly like the guy working the mines in the prison stripes. I thought those were a thing of the past until seeing a road crew of prisoners a year or two ago in Georgia.
Btw, did anyone notice there seems to be a door of some sort in the rock base in the fort? Is that a prison there, or does it lead to the secret escape tunner?
Lastly, I sure would love one of those big display figures.  8-)

Yes to all of the above, the hotel has a stackable component that can be a separate villa or an additional floor. A list of the sets will be coming to the forums today some time I think. Anna Ermann is releasing the info to the collectors, but I'm unclear on the level of detail that will be allowed to be posted.  Keep an eye on Klickywelt if it doesn't get posted here at some point.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #387 on: January 27, 2012, 16:42:13 »
The hotel looks very polly pocket. :( there are some things I like about it though. I'm sure I will get it.

I was gonna say exactly the same.
And I hate the maid's hair....   :'( :'( :'( :'(
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #388 on: January 27, 2012, 16:44:22 »
More (text) info about the sets in each theme and release-dates on Playmobil-Germany:

http://www.playmobil.de/on/demandware.store/Sites-DE-Site/de_DE/Link-Page?cid=NOVELTIES12

Just click on the theme of interest, and you'll get a lot of info (though it is in German) with at the bottom a list of the sets that the theme will bring.

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #389 on: January 27, 2012, 16:45:58 »
the hotel is pretty but i don't think i'd buy it - it does look polly pocket-ish

the disco/kids night club ( :hmm: ) is cool too but i'd turn it into a concert stage (i wouldn't send my children klickies to a night club! :no: :no: :no: - what's next, a bar for kids with real samples? :lol: )

i don't like the train

anyway, overall i to me most releases are exciting, expecially western even though is not my favorite theme, but thank God I don't plan to buy them all
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock: