Author Topic: New Sets 2012  (Read 104650 times)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
Re: New Sets 2012
« Reply #370 on: January 27, 2012, 01:02:20 »
Silly- the rocks are just the top part of a 100 meter cliff that the fort is perched upon.  I <3's it!

:lol: Yes, I had thought about at least making the rocks behind them be a big mountain, but I like your version better. ;)
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #371 on: January 27, 2012, 01:27:13 »
I think that in the Western sets the calvery horses are branded  :D! I wonder if the brand would match the one in the Snake River Ranch set?
Ace :brownhair:

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #372 on: January 27, 2012, 02:49:40 »

,,Oh sweetheart can you feel the hotel bumping a meter from the ground playing Rammstein on maximum power? I think its time for breakfast..."  ;D

One of my favorite German heavy metal bands :love:! SEHNSUCHT  DU HAST MICH
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 02:54:54 by Bill Blackhurst »
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #373 on: January 27, 2012, 04:31:59 »
Will the add-ons/ds items be revealed with the toy fair news? That's what I'm most excited about!!!!

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #374 on: January 27, 2012, 05:06:38 »
Couple of thoughts, and I haven't read all the posts, so, these may be addressed.
Given that so far there only seems to be one hotel picture, I'm wondering if these can be stacked one on top of another to make a big hotel, or even side by side to make a motor hotel, ala 'motel'.  Also, while we see a maid (everyone's got to have one) how about guests and other staff? 
Also, I"m thinking that with the Western sets (like probably the hotel) there will be a bunch of smaller sets to go with them.
As far as the Western sets, so far kinda neat. I particularly like the guy working the mines in the prison stripes. I thought those were a thing of the past until seeing a road crew of prisoners a year or two ago in Georgia.
Btw, did anyone notice there seems to be a door of some sort in the rock base in the fort? Is that a prison there, or does it lead to the secret escape tunner?
Lastly, I sure would love one of those big display figures.  8-)

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #375 on: January 27, 2012, 05:20:53 »
Oh, I hadn't even noticed the door in the rocks! Looks interesting.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #376 on: January 27, 2012, 06:01:44 »
Does one of the soldiers in the fort set have blonde sideburns? Would this be a first? I wish they had more klickies with those ... very handy.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #377 on: January 27, 2012, 06:12:33 »
Does one of the soldiers in the fort set have blonde sideburns? Would this be a first? I wish they had more klickies with those ... very handy.

I didn't notice this detail! I don't think it's been featured before now.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #378 on: January 27, 2012, 08:24:13 »
Given that so far there only seems to be one hotel picture, I'm wondering if these can be stacked one on top of another to make a big hotel, or even side by side to make a motor hotel, ala 'motel'.  Also, while we see a maid (everyone's got to have one) how about guests and other staff? 

I think most people must have PLENTY of guests, no? I know I could fill a few hundred of those tiny rooms.... Poor maid.  :P

Btw, did anyone notice there seems to be a door of some sort in the rock base in the fort? Is that a prison there, or does it lead to the secret escape tunner?

That's the best part of the fort! Makes me wanna get it....  ::)

Lastly, I sure would love one of those big display figures.  8-)

Yeah, me too... One day.

Offline Hadoque

• Capitaine de la "Licorne"
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #379 on: January 27, 2012, 09:24:26 »
No pics, but information and release dates for Germany/Benelux/Austria/Switzerland(?)/Norway, and a few other EU-countries belonging to Geobra's "homemarket":

I'm leaving out the Surprise Figures-series 2 & 3 of which we've seen pics before, the special-Plus seires-1 and -2 as well...

April 2012: Dinosaurs

Mai 2012: Limited Editions:
*submarine
*take-along dollhouse with 4 furnitured rooms

Mid-August 2012: WESTERN
(Fort, Goldmine, Plane-wagon, Sheriff/Marschal with horse, bandits, indians, soldiers with cannon, ...)

End of August 2012: (MODERN) HARBOR-CARGO facilities
10 sets, including a cargoship, cargo-crane, a (small) RC-cargotrain and cargo/passenger-airplane

september 2012: BIG VACATION HOTEL

End of september 2012: TOP AGENTS 2
5 new sets to complement the previous ones. The vehicles and klickies will have UV-active and reflective properties, there will be a badguy with battle-robots.

2 new ADVENT-calenders:
*horse-riding
*police

PS:
Olympic athletes around May 2012. Soccer is coming out a bit earlier on the year, we've seen some of the soccer-players already I think. I've no picture saved, but the soccer-field would be in a take-along-case.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 09:39:31 by Hadoque »

Resistance is futile, you will be boarded!