Author Topic: New Sets 2012  (Read 104650 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: New Sets 2012
« Reply #310 on: January 26, 2012, 11:35:44 »
This train dont look playmobil to me , its more like an LGB train, i hope the details of it are at playmobil scale because it does look small, something for example the 4050 didint have as it had details at the scale of playmobil . Anyways i see these horrid plastic tracks are here to stay and not the proper LGB tracks that Playmobil once had . anyways i hope the other new sets are more exciting , i wasnt impressed by that train and nor this hotel colours as a matter of fact ....  :hmm:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Erik

• Playmobil crusader / Toyhunter
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #311 on: January 26, 2012, 13:10:10 »
Just saw the new "Western" sets on facebook, I think the "American civil war" fans will be happy!I'd like to see some close up shots! :)
The most valiant knights are made of German plastic!!!

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #312 on: January 26, 2012, 13:16:49 »
Just saw the Facebook pics and thought the same thing Erik. I want some close up shots!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #313 on: January 26, 2012, 13:26:58 »
Beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, young jedi... ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I want to see the pictures! I think the mp3 thing is cool, if that's true! It's ok with me if they bring playmobil into the 21st century, as long as they don't sacrifice quality and realism.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #314 on: January 26, 2012, 13:29:38 »
Did anybody see this  :love: :love:: http://www.owz-online.de/zeitung/3118671-455-hollywood_als_ideengeber,1,0.html? It's called the Spy Team Commander Truck! It's new for the Top Agents!
Ace :brownhair:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #315 on: January 26, 2012, 13:33:26 »
Oh, that's a cool truck, but what's even cooler is that they finally seem to have heard our clamouring to actually add to a theme, rather than discontinuing them and startig new ones constantly.

Just saw the western pics on FB, it looks awesome! :yippee:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Clong

• playmo emt
  • Playmo Addict
« Reply #316 on: January 26, 2012, 13:47:35 »
Did anybody see this  :love: :love:: http://www.owz-online.de/zeitung/3118671-455-hollywood_als_ideengeber,1,0.html? It's called the Spy Team Commander Truck! It's new for the Top Agents!
Ace :brownhair:

that truck will make an excellent airport fire truck with a few ajustments  :love: :love:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #317 on: January 26, 2012, 13:50:27 »
HOLY COW!!! The western sets make me so anxious to get my hands ont them!!!!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:
that top agents truck looks very iinteresting too...

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #318 on: January 26, 2012, 14:21:08 »
I cant see the pics !!!!!!!!!!!!! :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #319 on: January 26, 2012, 15:17:00 »
Interesting, not all that impressed by the western. Fort Brave? What happened to Bravo? The Western all seem to be redone old sets, nothing much really new looking other than the fact the horses are the most recent style. The cargo theme is interesting, new complex container system, and that plane has a nose that opens up to allow cargo from the front. Looks like new police and fire sets for 1-2-3.