Author Topic: New Sets 2012  (Read 104646 times)

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
Re: New Sets 2012
« Reply #230 on: January 12, 2012, 00:15:50 »
Nice to hear new western sets will be released.

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #231 on: January 12, 2012, 01:44:31 »
New western sets would be cool! 

Offline Riversplaymobil

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #232 on: January 12, 2012, 02:46:19 »
 :love: Trains  :love:
 I hope this is true because my son looks at the mini catalogs and keeps asking for one but they are difficult to find new in the US, well my wallet seems to think so.  ::)

Offline Justindo

• Playmo Master
« Reply #233 on: January 12, 2012, 08:13:19 »
I'd love to see some new Western sets! :cowboy: :indian:
:egypt: :roman: :viking: :knight: :arrr: :indian: :cowboy:

Offline Birdie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #234 on: January 12, 2012, 08:58:04 »
Very excited about that hotel! I was just thinking of turning one of the mansions into a hotel, but that would mean making one clicky-family homeless. Now I won't have to  :)   

The punk clicky and the Lara Croft one are hysterical  :lol:  Great to see so much different clickies. I don't really collect those, so for now I'm just rooting for the hotel.

Oh and I really do hope the weird smiles and faces will be limited to some clickies. Clickies I will be avoiding!

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #235 on: January 12, 2012, 09:14:26 »
Oh and I really do hope the weird smiles and faces will be limited to some clickies. Clickies I will be avoiding!

Well, that's easily fixed - don't use the horrid head ;)

Offline kenc

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #236 on: January 12, 2012, 09:27:09 »
Great news about the western, it was my favourite theme during childhood. Just hoping, though, that the new fort won't be a prefab cabin on a baseplate with 3 klickies and a vulture  :hmm: 

But of course we first urgently need: :camera: :camera: :camera: :camera:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #237 on: January 12, 2012, 10:03:11 »
:lol: That would be awesome. ;D Like the Animal Kingdom Lodge in Disney World Orlando.... where you can have a room overlooking the Savannah and sit on the balcony and watch giraffes walk by. :love: :love: :love:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/animal-kingdom-lodge/

As you are a fan and collector of playmo animals i think you are very lucky bb !!! I think playmobil has expanded a lot especially in the past 4 years the animal range and there are lots from treh past some being re issued and other improved / changed. I think playmobil animals are today's most educational playmo toy and sets as they associate with respect for animals and in extend to the enviroment, can motivate childrent to read and learn about the animal kingdom and what animals are in threat etc . All together is the most educational theme i believe and can easily be combined with the farming sets etc which also havea lot fo animals . Though not my theme and sets i collect i find the progress playmobil has made in these themes and in animals more generally truly impressive ( unlike the medieval sets which are more and more unrealistic and GI Joe / Masters of The Universe clones like ) and the best for children- oh not just for children i should say !!!  ;D ;D ;D
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #238 on: January 12, 2012, 10:26:42 »
Some great things to look forward to  :yippee:
It was interesting to see on that Italian site the 5 foot klickies for sale (in the specials category!)
http://www.pmobil.it/prodotti.php?cod_op=list&id_cat=33

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #239 on: January 12, 2012, 17:07:04 »
oh lord, those giant klickies are on a "sale" no-one should miss out :lol:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock: