Author Topic: New Sets 2012  (Read 104646 times)

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
Re: New Sets 2012
« Reply #190 on: December 01, 2011, 00:55:04 »
I'm wondering how much longer the Series 1 figures will be available. I'm getting a little nervous that there won't be much time to get enough of the Series 2 before Series 3 comes out.  ???

Me too. I got a full Blue case when they came out, and a few more packs later. I got a Pink case at Toys R Us, and it was only half full. I ended up with all 4 Russian Brides, 4 cavewomen and not one skier or princess, so I hope to fill in the gaps before Series 2 and 3 come out  :hmm:.
Ace :brownhair:

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #191 on: December 01, 2011, 08:32:02 »

Me too. I got a full Blue case when they came out, and a few more packs later. I got a Pink case at Toys R Us, and it was only half full. I ended up with all 4 Russian Brides, 4 cavewomen and not one skier or princess, so I hope to fill in the gaps before Series 2 and 3 come out  :hmm:.

If you don't want the cavewomen... ;)  I'm sure we have the skier and the princess for trade ;)

(what's the russian bride?)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #192 on: December 01, 2011, 11:37:04 »
I think they call Russian Bride to the one  call Winter Fairy.  :lol:
The one with the new type of skirt and snow flakes all over.... she has a magic wand so I pictured she is a fairy.  :hmm:
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Baron Marshall

• Playmo Master
« Reply #193 on: December 01, 2011, 11:44:44 »
I though "Snow Queen" myself on that one  :lol:
Someday, I will organize my stuff, I promise.

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #194 on: December 01, 2011, 14:42:23 »
(what's the russian bride?)

I'd heard the one with the tall hat and the dark blue dress called the Russian Bride  :).

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #195 on: December 05, 2011, 18:39:18 »

I WISH...

I know she has some talented music on the radio but I have no idea what she looks like (no TV for 10 years) If I saw what looks like the Green Dressed Klicky walking on the street to me it just looks like some super fabulous trans. from San Fransisco and I have seen thousands of them. To each his own....... :hmm:

I know I want quite a few of the Green dressed  lady because she is so unique looking and I doubt the parts will get used often. I like to stock up when you can  ;)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #196 on: December 05, 2011, 22:54:19 »
I know she has some talented music on the radio but I have no idea what she looks like (no TV for 10 years) If I saw what looks like the Green Dressed Klicky walking on the street to me it just looks like some super fabulous trans. from San Fransisco and I have seen thousands of them. To each his own....... :hmm:

what do you mean trans ?  :hmm: ,this is lady gaga: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #197 on: December 05, 2011, 23:09:40 »
If I saw what looks like the Green Dressed Klicky walking on the street to me it just looks like some super fabulous trans. from San Fransisco and I have seen thousands of them. To each his own....... :hmm:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope this doesnt kick off another  pointless debate  about that weirdo  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i think we have read enough about her in a playmo forum

I agree with Rasputin, some interesting parts there
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Coyote

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #198 on: December 06, 2011, 00:42:01 »

Easy with comments like this...

Anyway, I love the new figures- much better selection than the first series, IMHO... But, yes, more asians without mustaches or pigtails(!)... these always make my Chinese-Korean sister-in-law laugh hysterically...
  Peoples Republic of Maine  :D

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #199 on: December 06, 2011, 15:57:20 »
I sure want them all and probably a few of each. Now there are some that I want at least 20 of. I like the 1st series as they were much more simple and now 2 & 3 seems so custom they do not look klicky-ish enough. I will still get them all but they look very different from traditional playmobil

Alex, I am not even going to click on your link  ;D I can live with out knowing  ;)
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays: