Author Topic: New Sets 2012  (Read 104645 times)

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
Re: New Sets 2012
« Reply #180 on: November 26, 2011, 19:20:26 »
I don't think the warrior next to the singer is shorter. They made the illustration shorter so all the figs has the same height. Look at lady gaga... she is super short next the cook. The english guard also should look taller with the hat but is the same height than the rest .. Im sorry to dissapoint you guys  :P
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #181 on: November 26, 2011, 19:37:12 »
Lawsuit about what? Lady Gaga?

That one, Elvis, Lara Croft, there's another couple of ones that look out of movies... Not to mention Jack Sparrow... BEGGING for it..

Yeah, seriously! Is there anyone who hasn't heard of Lady Gaga?

I WISH...

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #182 on: November 26, 2011, 19:49:27 »
yeah, Lara Croft is indeed part of the Ubisoft trademark, no? I guess there could be issues regarding that figure, although Geobra isn't really using the original colors or name. Who knows.

And where is Jack Sparrow? :D :love:
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Stacy

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #183 on: November 28, 2011, 05:31:24 »
I love the olympics set!!! The Pony Farm looks very nice as well.

Offline Lynx

• PlaymoChess
  • Playmo Addict
  • The Story Of Randolph * PlaymoChess
« Reply #184 on: November 29, 2011, 12:01:19 »
ooooowwww my wallet.... now it's sure, I'll end up under a bridge or something, with nothing but five cases of Playmobil and a bottle with booze....
RANDOLPH, a comic with Playmobil! Click for part: [1] [2] [3]

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #185 on: November 29, 2011, 21:49:44 »
ooooowwww my wallet.... now it's sure, I'll end up under a bridge or something, with nothing but five cases of Playmobil and a bottle with booze....

And hopefully a mobile with camera and internet, so you can keep making nice pics for the forum of all these new and wonderfull klicky,s. Did anyone noticed the tribolite in one of the rocks woth the dinosaurs.... Very cool  8-) 8-)
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Tiermann

• Playmo Master
  • Playmosaurus friendus
    • Animobil
« Reply #186 on: November 29, 2011, 21:57:33 »
And hopefully a mobile with camera and internet, so you can keep making nice pics for the forum of all these new and wonderfull klicky,s. Did anyone noticed the tribolite in one of the rocks woth the dinosaurs.... Very cool  8-) 8-)

reply 1: Booze? What are you doing wasting money on booze when you could be getting more Playmobil???

reply 2: Yes, I noticed the trilobite and it looks like there are at least 2 other fossils. An ammonite type and an insect in amber.

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #187 on: November 29, 2011, 22:00:37 »

reply 2: Yes, I noticed the trilobite and it looks like there are at least 2 other fossils. An ammonite type and an insect in amber.

Didn't see that! Have to look again.
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline Robbie

• Playmo Master
« Reply #188 on: November 30, 2011, 22:30:03 »
I'm wondering how much longer the Series 1 figures will be available. I'm getting a little nervous that there won't be much time to get enough of the Series 2 before Series 3 comes out.  ???

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #189 on: December 01, 2011, 00:31:17 »
I know, I'm starting to realize I need to get on the stick about getting the other series 1 figures I might want! The only one I'm still really wanting and don't have is the chef.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.