Author Topic: New Sets 2012  (Read 104645 times)

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
Re: New Sets 2012
« Reply #120 on: November 11, 2011, 20:19:04 »
hi Luis , you are the "devil lawyer" ..... coincidence ......  by customisator , i mean lots of customisator in the world , i don't speak only for me : for example there's a french who make a geisha very near the playmobil one , r unglick stole the picture for his book (without autorisation) and now playmobil do one , i think they just have to ask to have a "yes you can" .... but they don't ... bad education ...

i agree with you : a seller will never (rarelly ..) do a identical copy , he will change few things to say he only get inspiration  .... i don't think they's so many coincidence possible , an oportunist is an oportunist .... (i only speak about the fact doing money will ideas of other people) playmobil write to to ask me to not sell one lara croft because they don't want to be associate to "label" , how many lara will they sell ? i don't think i can have a problem to sell one lara but i will be happy if the creator of this video games plaint agains't playmobil who never pay autor taxes (lego do !) you think  they have the Elvis presley family to make money on his image ? (not 1E , thousand figures !! )

in french , there's a seller who take a lot of ideas of malone to do his one very fastly (not copy) , it's clear he doesn't think by himself doing think like that , you could say he his just inspired , i call that oportunism because it's to make money .

we live in a materialist word , few years ago i was considering me as an idea seller but noone pay for that if it's easy to do the same ! (i start bying custom years ago considering i was paying few euro for ideas ) Music , ideas etc ... people consider all theses things as free . i think exactly the contrary : i say to my daughter the only think nobody can steal you is what she have in mind , tomorrow a tsunami , no house no car no clothes but your capacity of creation , what you learn will still be with you .       

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #121 on: November 11, 2011, 21:25:19 »
hi Luis , you are the "devil lawyer" ..... coincidence ......  by customisator , i mean lots of customisator in the world

sometimes i wish i was a lawyer :lol: just not a mean one! ;D

no, seriously - i get the point of the money thing, but when one posts a creation on the internet you take your chances i guess :-\

and i know how frustrating it is when a copied work wasn't given the proper credit :(
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline gaspodfreud

• x
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #122 on: November 11, 2011, 22:41:23 »
i'm glad i can be sincere with you without problems luis ! sure : the creator of facebook are not rich and money destroy all things ... i sometimes take inspiration on few idea (sometimes , it's just inconscient !) but i like to give to cesar what onw to cesar because i agree with you with the frustration of people who have good ideas . see you later jeremy

Offline cardensb

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Custom Blackbeard
« Reply #123 on: November 24, 2011, 01:50:54 »
Very excited about the blacksmith accessories, Elvis and Lara Croft.  Seriously, ELVIS.  ELVIS!!!
Shawn
Fayetteville, NC, USA

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #124 on: November 25, 2011, 02:52:08 »
Some very interesting stuff. Some very awful details already spoken (lego face of a girl, upsidedown mouth of prisoner (whatthaheck?!?!?!)).

My favourite are the medieval guys (one roasting a chicken and the archer -- although the archer isn't the best combination of colours (...)).

But the horses and dogs are very cool too. (Not my target though ...)

(Ballerina looks cool too ... I'm a romantic fellow.)

Gus
:blackhair:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 04:49:25 by bonniebeth »
Gus

Offline conniefrere

• Playmo Master
« Reply #125 on: November 25, 2011, 18:12:26 »
one roasting a chicken
Gus

That's my favorite to, my klicky's will eat a lott of chicken in 2012 :D :D :D
:playmo: :egypt: :roman: :builder: :playmo:

Offline ZooKeeper

• Playmo Fanatic
« Reply #126 on: November 25, 2011, 18:47:46 »
First small pic of Fi?ures Series 3 was shown at KW an hour ago...

Nothing for the zoo-theme but some nice ideas for all collectors i think ;)

Have fun

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #127 on: November 25, 2011, 18:52:23 »
 :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: LOVE the statue of liberty!!!! And... is that a pregnant lady?!?

And Lady Gaga?!  :hmm:

And I LOVE the figure skater!!!! I was telling Chris I would love to see one of those!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #128 on: November 25, 2011, 19:06:58 »
My sister had just said she wanted a female cook...

Gods... my poor wallet has no peace... We didn't even get our GRABBY HANDS on series 2, and series 3 is announced! CALM DOWN.

(thanks for the pic ZooKeeper - my wallet hates you too! ;) )

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #129 on: November 25, 2011, 19:08:26 »
 :yippee: :(o): <:> :omg: :high5: :inlove:!! This is the best series of Fi?ures yet! The Statue of Liberty!!As far as the boys series goes, the singer with a microphone and those new space figures are GREAT! Is that a robot :o
Ace :apple:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 19:21:22 by Ace »