Author Topic: New Sets 2012  (Read 104650 times)

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
Re: New Sets 2012
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2011, 11:10:50 »
OMG - if that's only the first part of 2012 then I am in deep trouble.
I definitly want the new Dino's - the new F?gures (love them all !!! ) And all the new F?gures too.
I think too that the Specials are officially "dead". I have them all now, and to be honest, I don't regret it. There were too many there I didn't think were that 'Special'.
I believe the F?gures are already that what Specials were and still should have been. But haven't.

On the other hand - there were only 12 Specials a year and there are going to be 48 different F?gures a year (if they contunue to release 24 each 12 months) ...
That's definitly going to eat more into my wallet and display space  :o

BTW - that's definitly NOT a Dutch couple ... They have more a German feel to me ... Bavarian???

Bogro
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline PrimusPilus

• Playmo Addict
  • Aut caesar, aut nihil!
« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2011, 14:32:22 »
About police uniforms, something occurred to me just now. Could it be that these new police sets are not regular street cops but actually a special unit ::)?
Cheers!
Luciano

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2011, 15:27:04 »
when are we going to be able to see the rest of the 2012 releases? after the toy fair in january, right?

BTW - that's definitly NOT a Dutch couple ... They have more a German feel to me ... Bavarian???

thanks for the clarification :)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline naflibomyalp

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2011, 19:39:48 »
 :love: A ballet dancer.  Playmobil have been tapping my dreams! :lol:  Now I can depict all my hobbies.   ;D  I'll need at least 4.   ;)
I like most of the other figures too and the Olympic theme is great.  When the Olympics are over they can be used to make a sportshall for my school.  :)
Realistically, however, living in the UK when can I expect to get all this stuff?
[img]

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2011, 19:48:01 »
Realistically, however, living in the UK when can I expect to get all this stuff?

Surely surely suuuuuuurely Playmobil aren't going to deprive, us, the holders of the 2012 olympics, the ability to buy the Olympics sets here next year :'(

Damo :)

Offline Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2011, 19:55:48 »
Thank you Zookeeper for all the pictures to digest  :wow: First thing I noticed on picture one is gold door knobs for my 5300's, finally I do not have to pay $14 from scalpers  :hehe:

If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Lindama

• Playmo Master
« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2011, 02:26:57 »
I am here just drooling. There are so many must haves. I think we need to start a Playmobil anonymous for all the poor souls who are thinking about a second job to fund their habit! I love so much - the dogs, series 2 figures are great, dinosaurs, pony farm  - helllp! Thanks so much for the photos zookeeper.
One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
    Jane Austen, Emma

Linda

Offline Jay

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2011, 04:30:29 »
I was thinking the women surprise figure was Polish.

Offline CountBogro

• desperate poet
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2011, 04:40:10 »
Could be - I am not familiar with the Polish dress ...
... and then dusk came and brought despair.

Offline Rhalius

• Playmo Master
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2011, 20:12:04 »
Good thing they arent doing much with pirates, knights and cowboys next year aside from a few nice specials and other small packages.  :)

Police is looking really good though, and I like that bank. From the horses theme, the little covered wagon with two kids looks really nice too.

For now my only plans are to get two specials: the archer with the target and the pirate with the treasure chest. (more gold!) I really like expanding playmobil treasury to give any clickie with mean looking eyebrows something worth stealing.