Author Topic: New Sets 2012  (Read 104649 times)

Offline el jefe

• Playmo Addict
Re: New Sets 2012
« Reply #70 on: September 24, 2011, 00:16:31 »
Love the series 2 figures, I really want the Mexican with guitar for my western collection. 
What is up with the punk rocker?  Punks don't wear bell bottoms??? ???
Anywho, some cool stuff in there.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #71 on: September 24, 2011, 00:20:12 »
Yeah, skinny jeans would be much better. :lol: With an emo or screamo hair style.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #72 on: September 24, 2011, 00:50:33 »
im sorry but if they start changing the faces for draw faces with teeth and eyes like this skater guy... I'll stop buying.
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #73 on: September 24, 2011, 00:54:03 »
Same here. I don't like gimmicky faces. I like the simple playmobil smile, and I really don't want to see sad faces. I like that they are ever smiling, unaffected by peison sentences, indian attacks, viking attacks, always smiling. They seem to be such an optimistic little crowd, and I like them that way. They cheer me up.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Peefferr

• Playmo Enthusiast
« Reply #74 on: September 24, 2011, 03:13:37 »
Lady Vampire! Finally 4506 has found the love of his life!

Offline flatcat

• Playmo Master
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2011, 07:03:12 »
Yes its a bank set! And I think damo dyed his hair  :lens:  :lol:

As you can see, I had to go the full way with that disguise! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damo :)

Offline cheng

• Playmo Master
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2011, 08:11:59 »
i did say i wont buy any Fi?ure s but when i saw those packets in london/geneva/french stores i just have to buy a couple...consoling myself that some of the parts are unique and might be worth keeping for future customs....
and WOW! Fi?ures 2!! again nothing i ever wished for or can use to improve any of my customs BUT i can see there are parts that i woudl want to collect (another big excuse  :P)
so i think these Fi?gures series are great and will carry on for a while, providing some usable parts for customs

i have been hoping(predicting?) that judoka special comes out but i was hoping for baggy sleeves and legs for improving my asian customs..anyway, the belts are now nolonger jusr dreams  :) maybe i should dream for sumo-wrestlers with shaven top-knots....with naked fat torsos...but then playmo dad might not look that suave anymore  :lol:

i did predict a geisha special...but was hoping for japanese thongs not these modern bathing sandals  :'( and her skirt...i was hoping for one with tiny floral design so i can make more samurais  :'( still....will buy one geishe Fi?ures...and somehow hope she looks ok in my japanese theme shelf  :P

the asian eyes with the moustague might not appeal to most collectors but its very suitable for a few more samurai customs...more appropriate than those fu-man-chu moustague

overall...no new legs or arms for improving my asian customs...but the judokas torso will be good for me....another year worth growing older for?!  :P

and finally, THANKS Zookeeper!!!!  :wave: :love: :love: ;)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2011, 08:15:51 »
I hope the surprise figures will be released worldwide like the last batch. I love the Elvis!

Speak for yourself - no figures here - at least none that I found. And employees have NO IDEA what I'm talking about :(

Offline Elric

• Playmo Master
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2011, 14:21:24 »
Thanks for sharing.  Anyone notice there are no holes in the baseplates of the police set?  Looks like a new sword on the back of the easter egg knight.  The surprise figures look good. 

Offline Ace

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2011, 14:25:11 »
Thanks for sharing.  Anyone notice there are no holes in the baseplates of the police set?  Looks like a new sword on the back of the easter egg knight.  The surprise figures look good. 

Yes, I also noticed that there were no holes in the baseplates in the polices series  :hmm:. It looks like this is for a better overall look and quicker assembly time. Hopefully these sets will still be easily compatible with SystemX, and the only change is the loss of the holes on the floor  :prays:.
Ace :brownhair: