Author Topic: New Sets 2012  (Read 104650 times)

Offline Ds dad

• Playmo Fanatic
Re: New Sets 2012
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2011, 13:26:22 »
Love the new pirates and the Fi?ures series 2. Much better than series 1 in my opinion. That klicky has teeth because she is a vampire, hence the cup of blood she is drinking so I think it works.

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2011, 13:40:38 »
Do you guys notice the Red easter egg knight?? It is good to see Geobra modifying the ugly bat wings into some cool cloaks. I think the new red and silver axe and sword are nicely designed, whilst the neck wear also helps ease the ugly factor of the dragon knights

For the special plus, the training dummy is good, except for the knight's eyes...it is as if he should be the dead one with that eyes. The grey pirate is a hightlight. Geobra really has done a good job introducing some more realistically looking klickies. The widelife hunter is cool.....and like the stick he is using to cook the chicken. Do you guys know any similar parts I can use before its release in 2013?? And the new sheep is awesome.....cool use of colour....I bet they are not painted on but with new mould.

The dinosaurs (most of them) are the same with new paint job?? I am more interested on the new fauna, that is what I would have expected to see traveling back in time.

I would skip the Pony farm and police, they are cool, though not what I mostly collect.

The surprise figures!!!
New shoes for the egyptian lady!! Geisha? GREAT!! I like the scandinavian looking couple, especially the guy with green hat!! HE IS THE BEST KLICKY IN 2012. The ninjaXbruce lee asian got bad hairdo.....and I would get a team of cheerleaders

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2011, 13:41:33 »
Ah yes, a smile with teeth.  I wonder if people have been asking for that change?
at least I would never want such change.....that looks like the annoying orange on youtub :hmm:e

Offline Heronimus

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2011, 13:51:28 »
Then I would hate Geobra more. I understand this is their business strategy.....but it is really frustrating to wait for another year after seeing they CAN do it if they want to. I like the swimmer the most, yet how come it is not a guy.....and why on earth we dont have female weight lifter? That is sexist. :P :lol:
Fantastic new sets....but now my bank balance is groaning under the imminent strain!

Love all the new figures although not sure about the strange smiles.

I reckon the Olympic sets may well be released worldwide at the same time, like the old specials used to be...given that 2012 is the Olympic year there seems little point waiting til 2013 to release these sets to the export market, especially as we would have to wait for an extra year in the country the 2012 Olympics are actually being held!

The most noticeable thing to me though was that in the bank robber set, the bank robber with the gun is a female....which, to be fair, will be a good avatar for me given that I might need to rob a bank before all these cool new sets are released ;D

Many thanks for posting these pics,

Claire  :wave:

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2011, 14:01:34 »
There are no specials lined up are there? It's just specials plus or fi?ures. Or have I missed them?

yeah I've been thinking that. I think the Specials are officially dead. and the era of SpecialPlus and fi?ures have come.  :(
Not a bad thing... but I have mixed feelings about it.

the figures series 2 look a lot better than the first but again the girl's bags look cooler that the boy's
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2011, 14:46:46 »
I reckon the Olympic sets may well be released worldwide at the same time, like the old specials used to be...given that 2012 is the Olympic year there seems little point waiting til 2013 to release these sets to the export market, especially as we would have to wait for an extra year in the country the 2012 Olympics are actually being held!

Yes, good point!!! We can only hope they have enough sense to release them worldwide at the same time, in a true olympic spirit. ;D
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Bolingbroke

• Playmo Master
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2011, 14:56:52 »
yeah I've been thinking that. I think the Specials are officially dead. and the era of SpecialPlus and fi?ures have come.  :(
Not a bad thing... but I have mixed feelings about it.

the figures series 2 look a lot better than the first but again the girl's bags look cooler that the boy's

Yes and yes. I think series 2 is nicer, too. Still skeptical abouut its mix and match possibilities however.
"Company, villanous company, hath been the spoil of me."

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2011, 15:21:38 »
Yes and yes. I think series 2 is nicer, too. Still skeptical abouut its mix and match possibilities however.

mm yeah maybe we should think of it as assorted DS itmems. There are interesting new hairs, and stuff like the translucid skull, the geisha face, the ballerina dress.... 8}
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...

Offline skypurr

• Crafty Klicky
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2011, 15:45:00 »
Thank you for showing us these zookeeper. 
Some fantastic things there,  especially  :love: love the dinosaurs and the Olympic theme - do hope they release it Worldwide in  2012 - and love the fi?ures, but not the silly faces!

Elaine
          A house is not a home without a cat (or two).

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2011, 16:04:44 »
have someone noticed there is a new robbery set in the police force theme?
I think it's DAMO holding the gun!  :lol: :lol: :lol: