Author Topic: no trains this year....  (Read 3585 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: no trains this year....
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2011, 18:30:59 »

why you say that? :hmm: :hmm:  trains were always on the playmo katalogs from 1980.... almost 30 years

I agree , various sets were made over the years and many improvements on the electrics/control of it . I have a MIB western train and i love it . I think trains are replaced by these horrible radio control cars , these ugly top agent chinese like rubbish that dont look like playmnobil at all, rubbish !!!!

The goo dold days of combining trains and steck houses are long gone and even worse the days of the western train and the lovely western train station and related sets. I hope since the DS new parts from the playnmo pilot club will be released that if they prove a success perhaps more train parts are brought back to life in teh next few years !!!!! there is hope !!!!! LG trains and not those rubbish RC plastic rails cheap stuff of recent years this is !!!!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline highlandcattle

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2011, 18:54:03 »
I understand that there is an issue with the computer chips.

Care to explain further?

I am also very sad about this. But you have to remember that Germany (and lots of other E.U. countries aswell) is a train land. When I worked in a toyshop we sold three or four of those trains around christmas but that was also the only time we took them in stock.

I hope that geobra comes out with a new line, hopefully in the same gauge. (I'm hoping for a tramway!)

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2011, 20:03:28 »
Care to explain further?

I am also very sad about this. But you have to remember that Germany (and lots of other E.U. countries aswell) is a train land. When I worked in a toyshop we sold three or four of those trains around christmas but that was also the only time we took them in stock.

I hope that geobra comes out with a new line, hopefully in the same gauge. (I'm hoping for a tramway!)

That's what I have heard from walts_trains.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”