Author Topic: thank you geobra and jutta steiner  (Read 2868 times)

Offline cachalote

• x
  • Playmo Master
thank you geobra and jutta steiner
« on: October 19, 2007, 23:21:35 »
moving to a new house, i decided to catalogue all my pirates so that no pieces would be misplaced. 8}
doing this i realized i had 2 wrong figures in my 4067 set. :o
i decided to contact geobra's crm-export department through jutta steiner.
they had helped me in the past with a small map missing its print and they helped me again, sending the 2 correct figures.
they have been not only very professional but also very nice and friendly.
i thought i should report this to all of you and also register in this "public" way my deepest thanks both to geobra and jutta steiner.
only nice "big" people can make nice "little" ones.
thank you, you are the best.
:wow:
    honni soit qui mal y pense

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
Re: thank you geobra and jutta steiner
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 08:20:47 »
I dealt with Jutta Steiner about 10 years ago when I was looking for a 3614 racing service truck, and she was very helpful to me then.  At that time, the set had been discontinued for maybe three years and I couldn't find one anywhere in the shops so I wrote to Playmobil to ask if they might know where I could get one.  A letter came from Jutta to say that they had found two or three in the warehouse, quoting a very favourable price for it (in fact, the bank charges for transferring the money were more than the cost of the item and postage etc from Germany!).  It became a control unit with Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade. 
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline hoppatussa

• Southern Belle @ heart
  • Playmo Fanatic
Re: thank you geobra and jutta steiner
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2007, 23:28:22 »
I deal w/ Jutta yearly... (when I request the newest catalog from Germany)... and I am from the USA.. and I always get one.