Author Topic: My best custom  (Read 12847 times)

Offline Nibor

• x
  • Playmo Pal
Re: My best custom
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2005, 07:57:56 »
Some time ago, the same thing happend to me. I wanted to buy a Video Game( Well, it`s on postage now, I tried with an other seller)by direct service, because it is much easy er then to bid. I sent the guy/woman a mail but it was ignored. >:(

Offline Nibor

• x
  • Playmo Pal
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2005, 09:56:37 »
Here are some customs I made earlier. How do you like them? I took the armor from the treasure chamber 4255. They are the Golden Guards.

Offline playmofire

• Klicky Firemeister
  • Playmo Guru
    • Copt Hewick Volunteer Fire Brigade - probably the world's smallest fire brigade!
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2005, 10:01:13 »
They look very good indeed.  I like them.
“Today well-lived makes every yesterday a day of happiness to remember and every tomorrow a vision of hope.”

Offline Nibor

• x
  • Playmo Pal
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2005, 10:07:13 »
I like them too. They look more like fantasy knights  then normal ones( Well, I think that.). I really like the armor.

Offline Morgan

• Playmo Lover
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2005, 19:32:25 »
Yeah, your right. They do look like fantasy knights. But they are still nice, and the signs on their shields suits them very well.

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2005, 22:05:46 »
 ;D Me thinks Madame X is very wise.  :!: She must have looked in my crystal ball while I was napping!  :zz:
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS

Offline Meg

• Playmo Addict
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2005, 13:24:59 »
I like the armour for the knights
They look cool

So that came from the New treasure room for the fairy tale line?
I will have to wait a year for it  :(

Offline Madame X

• Defender of frogs 'n' bunnies 'n' stuff
  • x
  • Playmo Enthusiast
  • Don't even think about despoiling my pond!
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2005, 21:45:12 »
Errrrrrrrr, yes Madame X, I have got an older brother who plays the electric guitar, why?

I suppose that you also have an older sister, about 24 or 25 years old, perhaps?

;D Me thinks Madame X is very wise.  :!: She must have looked in my crystal ball while I was napping!  :zz:

Dang it, you heard me then . . . . it must have been that crash when I knocked the table over and the crystal ball almost landed on Rocky's tail and he tried to leap clear but landed on you instead (I hope those scratches have all healed up by now  :o)  . . .  After all that trouble I went to, it turns out that I don't have "the gift," so gazing into the crystal ball was of absolutely no use (I kept seeing people wandering dazedly around in a flame-filled pit somewhere ???)   Anyhoo, whatever I know (or think I know) about Nibor I had to learn using good old-fashioned espionage techniques (I am a woman of mystery, after all   ;) ;D . )

Now, to get back on topic, I must say that your customs are really very good, Nibor!  Not only do you have a good eye for color and style and putting all of the right elements together, but you also place your creations in interesting backgrounds which enhance the appearance and "story" of each figure.  Thanks for sharing your work with us - I look forward to seeing more of it in the future.   :)
- Anne   (formerly Indianna)

Offline Psyche

• Playmo Lover
  • Here's to 2006!
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2005, 06:25:01 »
Dang it, you heard me then . . . . it must have been that crash when I knocked the table over and the crystal ball almost landed on Rocky's tail and he tried to leap clear but landed on you instead (I hope those scratches have all healed up by now  :o)  . . . 

Yes Madame X...you may be a lady of mystery but you are not one of stealth.  :P

After all that trouble I went to, it turns out that I don't have "the gift," so gazing into the crystal ball was of absolutely no use (I kept seeing people wandering dazedly around in a flame-filled pit somewhere ???

:lol:  >:D No comment. ;)

Not only do you have a good eye for color and style and putting all of the right elements together, but you also place your creations in interesting backgrounds which enhance the appearance and "story" of each figure. 

It must be genetic.   8-)

When shall we see more customs by Nibor? Oh, and I've been meaning to ask...does "Nibor" have a special meaning in German or ???
Um...if I say something you really don't want to hear, do you promise not to bite me?" - Willow, BTVS

Offline Madame X

• Defender of frogs 'n' bunnies 'n' stuff
  • x
  • Playmo Enthusiast
  • Don't even think about despoiling my pond!
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2005, 20:34:23 »
It must be genetic.   8-)

When shall we see more customs by Nibor? Oh, and I've been meaning to ask...does "Nibor" have a special meaning in German or ???

Where could that kind of genetic material possibly come from?!?!?!?  I simply can't imagine . . . unless he is, perhaps, descended from Leonardo da Vinci which might explain Nibor's artistic talent as well as his apparent fondness for Leo's preferred writing method.    :-X  ;D     
- Anne   (formerly Indianna)