Author Topic: Next Greek Collectors Meeting : Diorama for Playmobil Hellas  (Read 10671 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Re: Next Greek Collectors Meeting : Diorama for Playmobil Hellas
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2011, 06:21:22 »
I would be ready to do that but george has to finish his diorama first So medieval would be our second diorama in playmobil funpark.Its a pity because i would have my armies ready until the end of May.

We can have a big mediaval battle at my den where i have a massive elevated boarded and green clothed area , the diorama for playmobil is not enough even for half my army.... patience , i need to finish my set up and then after a couple of photostories we can do an awesome diorama at my den  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;).....

I cant go to my den today but wil be there all thursday and friday
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2011, 18:52:07 »
We can have a big mediaval battle at my den where i have a massive elevated boarded and green clothed area , the diorama for playmobil is not enough even for half my army.... patience , i need to finish my set up and then after a couple of photostories we can do an awesome diorama at my den  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;).....

I cant go to my den today but wil be there all thursday and friday

if you are there this Friday morning maybe i would be able to come for a couple hours i would be close.Let me now and i will answer you for sure!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2011, 19:04:08 »
if you are there this Friday morning maybe i would be able to come for a couple hours i would be close.Let me now and i will answer you for sure!

excellent , will give you  a call angelo during the week, unless somethign changes my plan is to be at the den thursday and early friday . Looks iek you will get to see from close my mediaval set up !!!  ;)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2011, 23:43:58 »
Trojan Horse Visit  ;D  ;D  ;D

Full of spies!!!  :lol:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2011, 08:48:23 »
Trojan Horse Visit  ;D  ;D  ;D

Full of spies!!!  :lol:

yeah and you get to see my master playmo vault den also sir !!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2011, 09:14:17 »
Sound like you guys are going to have the time of your lives  ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2011, 09:19:10 »
Sound like you guys are going to have the time of your lives  ;D

yeah setting up stuff as my mediaval is nowhere near complete . I am going to the small playmoden today will pack pretty much everything except the western train stuff and will have it all transported at the master den by friday. Meanwhile there will be confederates, cannons and some other parts purchases  and maybe just maybe redcoats..... lots of them ... lots of them  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2011, 07:47:29 »
 Meeting is set for Sunday 29th May at the Playmofunpark in Athens at say 11am . Participants so far

(1) Giorginetto    +
(2) Wolf Knight   +
(3) Grangel        +

(4) Mrs Irini Effraimidi - Playmobil Greece Marketing and PR Manager

+ : Will contribute to the upcoming Diorama with parts, klickies and work. Others can participate in next years' collectors diorama  as participations are now closed.

Agenda

1) Updates from all on DS orders and Playmobil Hellas webite host of collector's pictures
(2) Possible trading between members
(3) Western Diorama for September's show - agree IN detail who will bring what , exact items , quantities
(5) Agree a date for setting up everything
(6) Any other discussions / picture of our meeting
(7) Shopping at the Funpack  :love: :love: :love:

Please confirm if others will join in our meeting. LAst time we were 6 of us and i hope we are at least that this time also !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2011, 07:50:44 »
SOOOOOOOOOO Excited!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2011, 12:16:00 »
SOOOOOOOOOO Excited!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

yeah, I am a bit dissapointed from the lack of interest from other greek members nevertheless its going to be an awesome set up !!!!!!!!!!!!!  :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: