Author Topic: Greek Collector's Exhibition at Playmobil Athens !!!!!!  (Read 5339 times)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Greek Collector's Exhibition at Playmobil Athens !!!!!!
« on: March 29, 2011, 11:56:22 »
I just spoke to Mrs Effraimidi the Marketing Manager of Playmobil Greece , she is really happy we are getting our DS orders and i thanked her once again for her crucial help. I am going to playmobil next week to pick up some more klickies ( redcoats perhaps..  :lol: :lol:) and I shall also give her a bottle of fine champagne as a thanks

With reference to a Greek collector's exhibition she suggests the following. The Greek members please give all these points spome serious thought and get back to me with your thoughts and ideas. I have already said I am in to Mrs Effraimidi .
I quote from her email :

'   Regarding the “collectors’ exhibition” at the FunPark I want to suggest the following:
•   You agree between your collector friends, which one of you sets what up.
•   We clear the contents from the attached trains display. Outer dimensions 2,77 x 1,56 cm
•   We set it in the FunPark entrance
•   You set up a part from your construction. It will be sheltered by the Plexiglas cover. With lighting. Motion is available.
•   We arrange labels, banners and a internet promotion.
•   Suggested GO day week 37.
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Re: Greek Collector's Exhibition at Playmobil Athens !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 12:55:32 »
This is fantastic!!!! First a DS service and now this!!!!  :yippee: :yippee: :yippee: :yippee:

Thank you Mrs Efremidis!!!!

I'm in!!!! When is week 37?

Any ideas on a diorama?

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 13:25:16 »
I just spoke to Mrs Effraimidi the Marketing Manager of Playmobil Greece , she is really happy we are getting our DS orders and i thanked her once again for her crucial help. I am going to playmobil next week to pick up some more klickies ( redcoats perhaps..  :lol: :lol:) and I shall also give her a bottle of fine champagne as a thanks

With reference to a Greek collector's exhibition she suggests the following. The Greek members please give all these points spome serious thought and get back to me with your thoughts and ideas. I have already said I am in to Mrs Effraimidi .
I quote from her email :

'   Regarding the “collectors’ exhibition” at the FunPark I want to suggest the following:
•   You agree between your collector friends, which one of you sets what up.
•   We clear the contents from the attached trains display. Outer dimensions 2,77 x 1,56 cm
•   We set it in the FunPark entrance
•   You set up a part from your construction. It will be sheltered by the Plexiglas cover. With lighting. Motion is available.
•   We arrange labels, banners and a internet promotion.
•   Suggested GO day week 37.

great news george!! are you going to move your medieval city there?  i doupt a large diorama can be set up there in the entrance  ??? in the entrance where? downstairs or upstairs in the area where the cafe was ? :hmm: :hmm:
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 13:26:01 »
This is so exciting, you guys! I'm just thrilled for you!
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2011, 13:39:18 »
great news george!! are you going to move your medieval city there?  i doupt a large diorama can be set up there in the entrance  ??? in the entrance where? downstairs or upstairs in the area where the cafe was ? :hmm: :hmm:

I doubt George is in a position to move all that steck especially since its already set up.... perhaps we can make three or four little castles, one for each faction, and knights, i hope you still have some loose steck George for a small castle.... 2,77 x 1,56 sounds, and looks, very good!!! I've just opened the measuring tape!!!

Or we can totally forget the castle and build up something else... a western town maybe?

I just feel it would be better to do something with a theme that is not very recent, like the egyptians or romans, as I have a feeling it would not draw much attention... my thought anyway...

ideas ideas ideas....

This is so exciting, you guys! I'm just thrilled for you!

Thank you Bonnie!!! A dream coming true!!!  ;)

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 13:39:34 »
Week 37 : 5-11 Sept .

From me , I can bring my egyptians /romans for a diorama or the romans /gauls with trees and western forts to set up a battle scene !!!! i dotn think i can bring any mediaval , others any ideas ? the importna think will be to form a team of collectors that will work together and set up whatever diorama we decide upon.  :) :) :)
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2011, 13:41:04 »
Ah you have forts!!! Good!!! Then we can make a western diorama!!!! Angelo has any western sets?

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2011, 13:45:24 »
Ah you have forts!!! Good!!! Then we can make a western diorama!!!! Angelo has any western sets?

i got 7 or 8 of them , i am not so sure ...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2011, 13:49:16 »
You know, if you all will pardon my butting in :-[ , it is a very good idea to do a western diorama. Because if it were to generate a lot of attention, and this was seen by some of playmobil's "people" there, maybe they would consider dusting off those molds and bringing back that theme.
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2011, 13:49:55 »
i got 7 or 8 of them , i am not so sure ...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good I have lots of cavalry, both Union and Confederates, houses, stage coaches indians etc etc!!! I think Angelo has a customised Union cavalry!

You know, if you all will pardon my butting in :-[ , it is a very good idea to do a western diorama. Because if it were to generate a lot of attention, and this was seen by some of playmobil's "people" there, maybe they would consider dusting off those molds and bringing back that theme.

I love the way you think Bonnie!!!   ;D