Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS _ Playmobil Hellas will accept orders for parts from collectors  (Read 4299 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
We can only hope, & with any luck this will spread to other countries that don't have this valuable service!
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
This is a really great achivement for the Greek Playmobil Collectors!!!!

A big THANK YOU to Mrs Efraimidi for helping us so much in this endevour!!!

I am really happy our meetings and pressure finally payed off!!!

I am really anxious to put the new service to the test!!!

One point though, it would be even greater if they accepted payment by credit card or Paypal, but I guess one step at a time.... Since we must send payment to a German bank account, that means that payment will take a long time to reach that bank account. Last time that I bought a playmobil set from a german ebay seller who only accepted bank transfer as means of payment, that payment took almost a month to reach his bank account... so that means longer time receiving the items... But hey, we can't have it all... at once  ;D

Offline Luis

• Playmo Master
good for you, Greek folks! :)
Enjoy the elegance and fun of 1900 with The Victorians photo story! :gent: ;D :sherlock:

Offline Alison01326

• formerly known as "Bad Mum!"
  • Playmo Lover
Congratulations. That's a fantastic achievement. Well done!

Offline cowabounga

• Playmo Master
Great news for you all! I noticed that the whole attitude of PM towards collectors has improved recently. I sent the payment for an order a few days ago and got a message from UPS today saying they'd picked up the packet at PM.
They never did this before. I'm impressed.
BTW, congratulations George for a hard fought battle!
Cheers.
Arnaud
Life in the so called space age...

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
This is a really great achivement for the Greek Playmobil Collectors!!!!

A big THANK YOU to Mrs Efraimidi for helping us so much in this endevour!!!

I am really happy our meetings and pressure finally payed off!!!

I am really anxious to put the new service to the test!!!

One point though, it would be even greater if they accepted payment by credit card or Paypal, but I guess one step at a time.... Since we must send payment to a German bank account, that means that payment will take a long time to reach that bank account. Last time that I bought a playmobil set from a german ebay seller who only accepted bank transfer as means of payment, that payment took almost a month to reach his bank account... so that means longer time receiving the items... But hey, we can't have it all... at once  ;D

Do not worry about the bank transfer time because i 'm transfering 2-3 times per week and the average waiting(receiving) time is 1-2 days.I think the your seller was a little bit spooky!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
Do not worry about the bank transfer time because i 'm transfering 2-3 times per week and the average waiting(receiving) time is 1-2 days.I think the your seller was a little bit spooky!

No it happened to me before... and that time was a transfer to a UK account. Maybe it has to do with the bank...

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
No it happened to me before... and that time was a transfer to a UK account. Maybe it has to do with the bank...

May 1-2 banks are very slow but i think that the reason is the seller

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
BTW, congratulations George for a hard fought battle!
Cheers.
Arnaud

It was a team effort not just mine. I did tell Playmobil Hellas though in my last big order which was a few days ago and followed another large order that If we dont get some short of DS service here for the few collectors we are in Greece i wont be getting much from Playmobil Hellas . Anbd I must have been a considerable % of their income in 2010 i think  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!

Please please Sir Wolf, Angelo email me your full names and a telephone number ASAP as Mrs Effraimidi wants me to give her a reference list of the Greek collectors , this service will only be limited to the few Greek collectors and its a personal favour to us not going through the proper purchase Playmobil procedures and channells. And any other Greek collector - playmo1989 etc please email me your names and a tel number if you also plan to get parts !!!!!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
Please note that I passed to Mrs Effraimidi Wolf Knight and Grangel . If other Greek memebrs want to join this list please PM me your full name and a telephone number and I shall pass this info to Mrs Effraimidi.

:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight: