Author Topic: Playmo fans meeting in Greece ???  (Read 25638 times)

Offline grangel

• Playmo Master
  • Medieval military designer
Re: Playmo fans meeting in Greece ???
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2010, 04:45:41 »
Goodmorning Greek funs!! and of course to everybody else!
I'm in for the 20th of June but I have not see my shift program for June.
I have been in Playmobil fun parks 3-4 times with my son.But the toys there is one step before the total destruction!! When i get the shift schedule in hands  let you Know.

Does anyone have a spare but complete 3666 Medieval Castle for sale? or anything else?

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2010, 15:19:16 »
angelo put the things you want for sale in the market section !!!! but you can find plenty of 3666  castles in ebay in good prices also !!!! 

giorgineto what are we going to do to the fun park ?
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2010, 19:32:02 »
angelo put the things you want for sale in the market section !!!! but you can find plenty of 3666  castles in ebay in good prices also !!!! 

giorgineto what are we going to do to the fun park ?

Well, i think we all have to think of an agenda !!! i reckon so some good old playmo talk , have a look at the shop and some playmo buying, i think it might be a good idea to contact playmoibl and thell them we shall be there on that day and perhaps a picture is taken with the playmobil greece general manager ( i know someone who knows his - so if anyone agrees might give hima call and ask if he is happy to do that ), anyone with other ideas now is the time to post them !!!! i havent tried any of the food/snacks at the park but i have been told its not bad also  :P
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2010, 19:41:55 »
Well, i think we all have to think of an agenda !!! i reckon so some good old playmo talk , have a look at the shop and some playmo buying, i think it might be a good idea to contact playmoibl and thell them we shall be there on that day and perhaps a picture is taken with the playmobil greece general manager ( i know someone who knows his - so if anyone agrees might give hima call and ask if he is happy to do that ), anyone with other ideas now is the time to post them !!!! i havent tried any of the food/snacks at the park but i have been told its not bad also  :P

I like your ideas giorginetto!!! I'd like to go more into the collectors club thing and a good old playmo talk sounds great!!! excahnge stoies and memories!!! Talking with the manager is a great idea also!!! Lets contact him!!! Can you contact the person who knows him? or we can contact the fun park directly and ask for him!!! Perhaps we can raise the issue of playmobil Hellas allowing us to purchase single parts and accessories through DS like it is done in germany, denmark, the US and other countires!!! As for shooping and buying...i am always in!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2010, 19:55:30 »
I like your ideas giorginetto!!! I'd like to go more into the collectors club thing and a good old playmo talk sounds great!!! excahnge stoies and memories!!! Talking with the manager is a great idea also!!! Lets contact him!!! Can you contact the person who knows him? or we can contact the fun park directly and ask for him!!! Perhaps we can raise the issue of playmobil Hellas allowing us to purchase single parts and accessories through DS like it is done in germany, denmark, the US and other countires!!! As for shooping and buying...i am always in!!!

I will  contact him but i can only do this after mid june ( as i will be away from early  week for 3 weeks  ... i am sure however that we can have a meeting with him and discuss all these with him. He has my card actually as i was asked for it  by one of his employees when i did my latest big purchase of pine trees and balck lion soldiers so i will contact him when i get back no problem !!!
:knight: Steck is Holy . Bring back more steck sets and its guardians , the Nuremberg Guards :knight:

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2010, 19:57:54 »
Thank you and good to know!!!

Offline Giorginetto

• Playmo Master
  • Playmobil Aficionado
    • TheGiorginetto channel
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2010, 12:34:13 »
Sunday 20th June , 11am Playmo fun park . So far we are countin 3 people ( Wolf Knight, playmo1989, myslelf) and possibly one more ( grangel) , anyone else ?

I will confirm in the next few days if i have managed to set up a meeting with the Playmobil Greece General manager. Please bear with me as i am off on holidays this week for a few days. I am certain however that he will agree to meet up with us dedicated funs and buyers ...

Playmobil Greece should provide the parts service germany does i reckon as Sir Wolf indicated and this hopefully will be a good opportunity to discuss this ..

annd to buy some playmobil !!!!!!!!!  :love: :love: :love:

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2010, 18:00:45 »
Sunday 20th June , 11am Playmo fun park . So far we are countin 3 people ( Wolf Knight, playmo1989, myslelf) and possibly one more ( grangel) , anyone else ?

I will confirm in the next few days if i have managed to set up a meeting with the Playmobil Greece General manager. Please bear with me as i am off on holidays this week for a few days. I am certain however that he will agree to meet up with us dedicated funs and buyers ...

Playmobil Greece should provide the parts service germany does i reckon as Sir Wolf indicated and this hopefully will be a good opportunity to discuss this ..

annd to buy some playmobil !!!!!!!!!  :love: :love: :love:

hmmmm  buy what?? nothing is worth it almost !!!!!
The spirits rule !!!!

Offline Wolf Knight

• Playmo Guru
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2010, 19:14:39 »

hmmmm  buy what?? nothing is worth it almost !!!!!

redcoats, trees, dragon knights, pirate ships and dungeons, naval strongholds, medieval houses, knight accessories...maybe classic edition vehicles...and maybe certain treasures!!!!

Offline playmo1989

• Playmo Master
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2010, 21:04:59 »
yes some worth it but always when i want to buy something from the existing market ebay goes in the front i see items that are not to leave them because you say you may not find them for a long time the  redcoats trees are there from april i want to buy some trees and all romans some millions of klickys and four to six ships but no money available !!!!!!!
The spirits rule !!!!