Author Topic: Why Geobra …why the colors  (Read 1468 times)

Online Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
Re: Why Geobra …why the colors
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2024, 12:29:17 »
Playmobil influence for a classic building

windows 7 print screen
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Online Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2024, 12:32:47 »
Ah yes and their marketing staff, seeing the writing on the wall from the financial statements, decided to market to this group of earthlings

Those look to be blue tarps , it’s a slum in India
If you hear the sound of the bell which will tell you that Grigori has been killed, if it was your relations who have wrought my death, then no one in the family will remain alive. They will be killed by the Russian people. :prays:

Offline Klickteryx

• Playmo Master
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2024, 19:41:09 »
Guiyang China , ah so it was an expat or passport bro who brought this “water” theme to Geobra then ? Yep Chinese now playmobil’s motivation and influence, this will turn out well

Playmobil’s new Castle design

Literal architectural cancer. And no, I'm not a fan of that stupid glass pyramid at the Louvre either.

Online Rasputin

• The Mad Monk
  • Playmo Master
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2024, 21:42:07 »

Offline StJohn

• Playmo Master
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2024, 11:02:46 »
The mentally deranged side of my brain is going to buy it to see if anything can be done to make it a bit more usable .

I recognize the feeling, applaud your courage, and appreciate the review in the other tread. But I'm afraid 71031 Ayuma Fairy Carriage is beyond salvation. It's not just the awful colours - what really bugs me are the proportions: the wagon is way too big for a Klicky - it's, like, two-storey tall? Just put a horse before the cart, it just doesn't fit.

I'm a fan of the Merchant Wagon and don't mind the purple as it is consistent with the jewel tones of the other Novelmore wizards. The metallic silver top and "wooden" stickers which adorn the wagon also mute the purple, to some extent.

I agree! The colours of the 70903 Merchant Carriage are exactly those of the world to which it belongs, Violet Vale, a beautiful ensemble. The wagon is again a little oversized, but not so extreme as the Ayuma Fairy Carriage. I like it quite a bit (bar the cannon :hmm:).