Author Topic: WHAT COULD BE BETTER WITH PLAYMOBIL  (Read 30666 times)

Offline Richard

• Retired Playmobil
  • Wargamer
  • Playmo Master
    • Garden Wargaming
Re: WHAT COULD BE BETTER WITH PLAYMOBIL
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2008, 16:48:22 »

Hello, Gustavo ...  :wave:

Has anyone made the final list of things that we'd like to ask Geobra to do? ...

The only thing that I would like Geobra to do is bring back (and really expand) their Victorian (1900) theme (with more vehicles, more Steck buildings, aeroplanes, hot-air balloons, some expeditions and safaris and some Jules Verne styled adventures). And, if they wanted to throw in a French Foreign Legion fort (with Legionnaires and Arabs), that would make me a very, very happy Playmofriend for a long, long time ...  ;D

That's my "final" list ... ;)

All the best,
Richard

Offline Pyrrhus

• Playmo Fanatic
  • Che Clickara
« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2008, 18:22:56 »
Hi guys

I had a longer list, but will be boring to tell it here (and reiterative).

I was seeing past weeks the beautiful Disney's movie Fantasia (1940), and think that, however biased by my love of Ancient Greek things, perhaps it would result rather interesting for Playmobil to make the wonderful creatures of the Olympus. The movie was quite inspirational for me with respect to what can one play with Greek mythological creatures. The gnomish line can be paralelled by a faun line, centaurs can come in different colurs, one-horned cyclopes, unicorns, pegassus, villains as gryphus, hydras, Medusae, the dog Cerberus..

They seem to be difficult to play by customizing, as they use to be nude.  ??? However, those having antromorphic parts, should be made as having the possibility of being dressed, to augment the customizing possibilities...

Offline Gustavo

• Playmo Master
  • At your service
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2008, 18:34:33 »
I was seeing past weeks the beautiful Disney's movie Fantasia (1940), and think that, however biased by my love of Ancient Greek things, perhaps it would result rather interesting for Playmobil to make the wonderful creatures of the Olympus. The movie was quite inspirational for me with respect to what can one play with Greek mythological creatures. The gnomish line can be paralelled by a faun line, centaurs can come in different colurs, one-horned cyclopes, unicorns, pegassus, villains as gryphus, hydras, Medusae, the dog Cerberus..

They seem to be difficult to play by customizing, as they use to be nude.  ??? However, those having antromorphic parts, should be made as having the possibility of being dressed, to augment the customizing possibilities...

You can find a centaur, in Mofreaky.com, and in this gallery you will find the head of the Medusa :o

It isn't easy thing to do, though, I agree ... That guy is a talented craftsman! :yup:

And a great nuts ... 8}

I'd love to meet him ... :lol:

G.--
 :)
Gus
:blackhair: