Author Topic: Revised guide to hair parts  (Read 1113 times)

Offline GrahamB

• Playmo Master
    • Playmofanatic
Revised guide to hair parts
« on: September 12, 2014, 16:47:54 »
I have revised and updated the Hair Parts guide I posted on PF a couple of months ago. Here it is as an 8-page pdf

I am indebted to Juliane of Klickywelt (see her chart here), Tahra and Birdie for photos. For non-hat hair I have also referred to Nic's guide here on the Green Man/ Thomas Swift website.

To the earlier version of my chart I have added
•   children and baby hair (strictly speaking these are heads, as the hair is non-removable),
•   a couple of not-yet-released styles which have already appeared on ebay (thanks Tahra!)
•   set numbers for any hair type/colour known from three or fewer sets. (For types found in ‘many’ sets or ‘3+ sets’ etc., refer to PlaymoDB, Juliane’s chart or the Hair Guide on Thomas Swift productions for examples of set numbers containing these types).
•   a few additional part numbers and names which have come to light recently

For a fuller discussion of the sequence used for hair types, names, colour descriptions, ‘classic’ hair style variants, original and reinforced ponytails, wigs, etc. see the original post here.
At that moment the ship suddenly stopped rocking and swaying, the engine pitch settled down to a gentle hum. 'Hey Ford.' said Zaphod, 'that sounds good. Have you worked out the controls on this boat?' 'No,' said Ford, 'I just stopped fiddling with them.' (With thanks to Douglas Adams)

Offline tahra

• Playmo Guru
    • playkingdoms
Re: Revised guide to hair parts
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 18:44:10 »
Thanks for the update! :)

Offline Indianna

• Playmo Detective
  • Playmo Master
Re: Revised guide to hair parts
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 13:15:56 »
More great work - thanks, Graham!  :hatoff: