Author Topic: Stethoscope part number  (Read 5205 times)

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
Re: Stethoscope part number
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2010, 20:34:14 »
Chris is having a similar problem. He wanted the part number for the earpiece this guy: http://playmodb.org/cgi-bin/showpart.pl?partnum=30-00-6402;pic_num=2 is wearing. But we came to the conclusion t was considered part of the klicky.

There is no part number offered for stethoscope's that come attached to Klicky's. The stethoscope has to be removed or reattached to their heads by removing the wig piece, & PM considers this to be a procedure not to be attempted by consumers.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline tonguello

• Playmo Master
    • tonguello
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2010, 20:38:15 »
just out of curiosity.... are beards considered part of the clickie or they have part numbers?
  ???
...“But waiting can’t be bad, for plastic men, as I have learnt, are made to wait when playing's done”...
Check my blog: www.funfanphotoys.tumblr.com

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2010, 20:42:44 »
just out of curiosity.... are beards considered part of the clickie or they have part numbers?
  ???

PM used to offer beards from Germany DS, but have stopped doing so the last I heard. USA DS never allowed beards to be ordered.
  Forget about all of the other stuff,....all we need is the reintroduction of the 3526 Fire Engine!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2010, 01:23:51 »
There is no part number offered for stethoscope's that come attached to Klicky's. The stethoscope has to be removed or reattached to their heads by removing the wig piece, & PM considers this to be a procedure not to be attempted by consumers.

That seems silly. Any child can take the hair off a klicky. I've been doing this degree of "customizing" since I was about seven. However one problem is that not all of the heads are made to fit an add-on like this. Only certain klickys have the neccesary cut-out. I wish they would make a stethoscope that klickys can just wear around the neck. i mean, Doctors don't walk around with them in their ears all the time!  :lol:
My playmobil zoo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-0grq9acog
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2010, 01:35:39 »
Christina, I have two extra stethoscopes I'm not using, so if you PM me your address, I'll be happy to send them to you.
In the end, we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught.

Offline Christina

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2010, 19:27:18 »
PM considers this to be a procedure not to be attempted by consumers.
Ha, that made me laugh because as bonniebeth says any child can take the hair off a clicky, though putting it back requires maybe a tiny bit more skill.  One of my 3-year-old's favourite things to do with his playmobil is taking off the hair and getting me to help him swap it from one klicky to another.

Bonniebeth, that's very kind!  PM incoming.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2010, 19:48:43 »
Ha, that made me laugh because as bonniebeth says any child can take the hair off a clicky, though putting it back requires maybe a tiny bit more skill.  One of my 3-year-old's favourite things to do with his playmobil is taking off the hair and getting me to help him swap it from one klicky to another.

Bonniebeth, that's very kind!  PM incoming.

You are correct, but Playmobil considers ages 4 & above the appropriate age to play with their more detailed products. Before then, Playmobil 1,2,3 is to be given to younger children, & nothing can be detached from those figures.

Offline Christina

• Playmo Pal
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2010, 20:10:28 »
You are correct, but Playmobil considers ages 4 & above the appropriate age to play with their more detailed products. Before then, Playmobil 1,2,3 is to be given to younger children, & nothing can be detached from those figures.
Yes, we have the Playmobil 1,2,3 plane and it's much simpler.  Luckily my son's finished with the putting-everything-in-the-mouth phase a year or more ago so we decided he (and we -- my husband thinks Playmobil's fun too) didn't need to wait another year for the detailed Playmobil as long as we're careful about which sets he has.  I do keep the tiniest parts up out of reach and only bring them down when an adult's keeping an eye on them/him, mostly just to avoid losing them.

Offline Bill Blackhurst

• Playmo Master
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2010, 20:12:18 »
Yes, we have the Playmobil 1,2,3 plane and it's much simpler.  Luckily my son's finished with the putting-everything-in-the-mouth phase a year or more ago so we decided he (and we -- my husband thinks Playmobil's fun too) didn't need to wait another year for the detailed Playmobil as long as we're careful about which sets he has.  I do keep the tiniest parts up out of reach and only bring them down when an adult's keeping an eye on them/him, mostly just to avoid losing them.

Excellent! Parental supervision & input is key to develop a childs interest in Playmobil!

Offline bonniebeth

• playmo zoo architect
  • Playmo Guru
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2010, 20:12:41 »
Yeah, playmobil just has to say 4 and up to avoid lawsuits. Each kid is different on when they stop their taste-testing phase.  ;)